Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help deciding if quality weed is worth the price difference?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blaringstreetlights, Jul 16, 2015.

1. I'm finally inveting in my first piece but I'm out of green!
    I talked to the guy I'm buying my piece from and he said he can get me lows for $5-10, mids for $10-15 and highs for $15-20 a gram.
    He's gonna charge me twenty for a bowl about 4-5 inches long
    I am looking for a job right now because I recently had to leave my job because of an ex girlfriend who was the daughter of the boss so I don't have too much money
    My tolerance is also pretty low so I've got that going
    Mids would be some quality Reggie according to the dealer and highs he says "is barely even green"
    Lows are just gonna be crap
    So I'm wondering is it worth the extra money to get higher quality?
    Thank

2. If the highs are "barely even green" they they aren't high quality.

3. by barely even green he meant that it's covered in Orange hairs and such

4. Lol quality is always worth the price you can smoke half of it and still get two times higher then with lower quality

5. One hit of God Bud has about the same affects as 2 or hits of 17% or less herb.

So, stronger requires less equals a wash in price....no?

6. Economics lesson ROI

Return on investment. Price differentials and price differentiation vary based upon frequency of visitation rights.

7. #7 homestarstoner, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    visitation rights? man what the fuck..<br style="line-height: 22.3999996185303px;"><br style="line-height: 22.3999996185303px;">anyways.......regarding OP's question, i would pay the extra 5-10 bucks a gram and go for the quality herb. quality over quantity always. you have a low tolerance anyways, so you can probably make a gram or two last a while. i have a low tolerance too, and only smoke weed as a treat. when i do decide its time to light up, it HAS to be that stick icky that i can really taste and smell.

8. #8 ray83man, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    im picky does the high quality have seeds? if so u might be better of with mids or lows. cause i would never pay 20$ a g for anything with seeds.

9. imagine you can go to a flower shop any time you want, but your baby mama sets the price of your baby.
    #ThugLife

10. You always say the craziest shit, it's like a riddle in everyone of your post. Cheers to your unique humor, I'm sure you laugh your ass off at all the people confused by your posts.

11. yeaaaahhh I used to be naturally high on life, like straight edge--- only to not realize my mom has been a stoner since before i was born. Then like 16 years later i start questioning it and then two years later I toke up and don't feel the need to look back at all the time spent not getting high...

right-O though I do enjoy the crap out of my imagination because it has no limits [​IMG]

12. Quality every time my friend has the hookups and he gets me high quality good good bud for $280/OZ

13. 3.50 a g
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437157391.494239.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437157400.629912.jpg
    10-15 a g depending
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437157451.424685.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437157471.216525.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437157486.023512.jpg

14. Mids = Midgrade, Reggie=Regular. Essentially they meant the same thing, lower quality bud.

15. look with your eyes, feel the buds with your nose, and sniff out a good deal. Asking for the goods gets you the mids. People are like that, not flowers, but we all like the same flowers.

16. he ended up not being able to get me a bowl for a while so he cut me a deal on some goood bud. I'm getting half an oz for 50 bucks. I'll post a pic when I get it!

17. It's a fallacy to assume that if you pay more you will get higher. Granted, there's a better chance you will get higher, but there's just too many factors that go into how your body will react with each different strain. Every season toker here knows about that bag of reggie you get once in a blue moon that just completely blasts you out of the universe.

18. #19 Two Scoops, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2015
    If you're low on cash then you could do with the mids. When you get a stable job start buying quality and never look back. You have a good hookup right there imo.

Wait, you said half an O for $50? That's like the price of an 1/8. The gods have blessed you.

19. yeah I was supposed to get a half oz for 50 but he came through today with the weed and he said it is 8.5 grams but it's better weed than what I was getting before according to him. So I just accepted it because that's still a pretty good deal. He might give me some more in a few days a gram or two. I'll post a pic of it later tonight when I open the bag up. Damn I wish I had a scale because I'm not that good at eyeballing.