The entire world is going to change.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OllieTwist, Jul 16, 2015.

1. #41 432, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2015
    Well the shift in consciousness..

This video might explain a thing or two it may be just dodgy made but the information is good.

Its just what i choose to believe in because i have noticed rapid changes in the way people think and function these last few years.

2. Shift in consciousness? Funny how this keeps coming up, and how were always shifting, yet I see no differences at all in mankind

3. Must mean something right? If so many people are waking up to it and coming up with the same things as you say..? The shift happens UN-noticeably to the ones who are not ready to comprehend. The other reason why you probably don't see differences because you are not changing your vibration or frequency and the majority of the people are still under the belief that this Physical world is the only Real there is.

Dolores Cannon had some good explanations of this understanding.

Nevertheless we are entitled to whatever we wish to believe. No argument here.

4. How does one change this undefined frequency? Please elaborate.

And people have been "waking up" for millenia. Eg: prophets.

5. To better answer your first question, Please watch that Dolores Cannon video i posted she explains it better its only 10 minutes long I'm sure it wont hurt.

You are correct but the date stated above is known to happen every 26 thousand years or so and its usually the time where everyone awakens not just the prophets.

6. No thank you. Use your words to support your ideals. I'm not watching a video because you're lazy.

And ah nice big number with arbitrary Start. Why did the last awakening end? If there is a shift that already happened and has happened in cycles why does it end and why should any future shift be important if it's going to end?

7. Both videos i posted explain all your questions better than i would explain them, I also find it funny that you criticize me without even watching them or what i was talking about in the first place. Yet you say I'm lazy Oh the Irony of Denial.

8. You present a claim and refuse to explain it. Yet I'm lazy because I don't wanna watch a 10 minute video? How about explain your absolutes you seem so sure of. Why do you need a YouTube video

9. Dean Martin in a song, around 50 years ago:

"The world is the same, you won't change it . . . "

So true. Learn it.

10. Skepticism isn't criticism.

Any valid claim will hold up to scrutiny... What Sheldon is actually doing is helping you, by making you defend your claims and test your ability to explain something without making fallacious statements.

Anybody espousing a belief or claim should be grateful for those skeptics around them, just as a pilot would be grateful to maintenance staff who check the structural integrity and electrical connections on a plane.

Patience is a virtue. Curiosity is a virtue.

11. Gratitude :)

12. dog avatar.jpg

Never living in the moment of a world that moves too fast
    ever fretting of the future or sadly anchored to the past
    and it doesn't really matter that we'll never ever know
    if there's anything above us or there's anything below

13. "The sign of intelligence is to always be wondering. Only a damned fool is always sure about everything he is saying." -- unknown

14. All your post in this thread have some good info mixed with wrong info. First off the war in Iraq was about protecting the Petro Dollar. Read up on Sadam wanting to trade oil for Euros. The war profiteering was just a secondary benefit. Also The battle of Fallujah was faught because Fallujah was the insurgent strong hold, not because some Blackwater mercs got lost and ambushed.

Sadly the bombing of Libya and the invasion of Iraq have more in common then ppl think. Petro Dollar is the key.

15. Trix- Thanks, I'll have to read into the petro dollar connection. I would have to argue that the blackwater ambush did indeed lead to the first battle of fallujah.
    I don't have my books on me but right from Wiki-"Photos of the event were released to news agencies worldwide, causing a great deal of indignation and moral outrage in the United States, and prompting an announcement of an upcoming "pacification" of the city."
    I always enjoy discussing PMC groups and mercenaries as its a interest of mine.

16. I don't think anyone knows exactly why the U.S. went to war with Iraq..
    I mean really, we are doing it big here and those guys are weaklings to us.. The U.S. loves war..
    But you gotta love it..

17. The US is a global empire. They went to war because they could.

War is the health of the state. -- Randolph Bourne

18. Go to Scandinavia on vacation? Highly recommended. Come here to stay? You might as well stay in North America.

This place gets more western by the day, curtains are closed and people blindly abide. We are increasingly developing towards a police state (I'm Norwegian, so I speak mainly for Norway. Scandinavia is 3 countries, and we are in no way connected to lederhosen.) Bombs away.

19. All the stupid shit people do day in and day out that's supposed to make things better aint working.