The entire world is going to change.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OllieTwist, Jul 16, 2015.

1. OllieTwist

I live in New Jersey and continuum is right, If America Falls it will effect the entire Globe. There's no hoping it's going to happen soon. Ironically Alex Jones the Cook was right all along. Not his economic collapse theories which were every other year but about Global Government.

TPP is the next step towards it and TTIP, TISA All planned years ago

2. Where is the proof Osama was seen with the president? I don't like bush I never did but the war in Iraq was about money. Plain and simple. The administration saw the spoils of war and went for it. War profiteering really isn't anything new as it started around the Clinton administration, maybe even before that. If you truly want to learn more look up Erik Prince and blackwater.

3. OP can't even get their conspiracies straight.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/george-w-bush-and-the...

4. I figured that was the even she was referring to. The whole point of the war was everyone could make money. You make contracts on top of contracts, making it extremely difficult pinpointing who is paying who. On top of that paul Bremer gave immunity to the small group of trigger men guarding the VIPs before he left the country. Blackwaters actions directly lead to one of the worst battles of iraq, fallujia. War is big business and Erik Prince capitalised on it makin a one stop shop. Erik princes super conservatism is also a really scary thing because men like him can gain political ties.

5. How did Blackwater actions lead to Falluja?

6. A blackwater convoy was ambushed and destroyed over a bullshit mission in fallujah. Remember when the contractors were strung up from the bridge all burnt and shit? That forced the marines hands into fucking the city up. Fallujah was considered backwoods to even other Iraqis so it proved key in the resistance to American rule. I think we had atleast 3 key battles over that city.

7. The price of oil goes down because of uncertainties, the price of gas goes up...logic.

8. Never gonna happen the world is corrupt.

Fuvk sake tony blair is a peace envoy to the middle East lol

These people are to clever to be arrested.
    Before leaving office they make sure all angles are covered.

9. More likely to Syria. Going to be an ISIS bride.

10. #30 roorforcrumble, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    There is another option, get involved, I know I am sorta special but imo it is on the people to lead their nation to greatness. Anyone blaming their nation should be blaming their self and their fellow citizens. It is on all of us to make sure the country is viable and prosperous, it is a failure of the citizenry to participate in their own lives.

Writing to express your political opinions to your political representatives really does have an impact. I have heard one politician say, and I forget who, but he/she said for every one letter I get I consider that the opinion of 10,000 people.

11. so how was that fema camp? You were barely in for a day. Must not have been too bad

-yuri
    glad to see you are ok. How was that fema camp?

-yuri

12. I thought you now lived in a fema camp ?

13. Is there a news aggregator that doesn't suck balls. Google news just kept telling me to read about the confederate flag while these things were happening.

14. All of those 25 things are happening precisely because the Illuminati want it to happen.

15. What's the problem with the Illuminati? :mad:

I'm a card-carrying, dues-paying member.

[​IMG]

16. he liked this LOL

After that "I'm being taken to fema" thread I became convinced thus guy isn't a troll or crazy.

He's actually just a flat out liar trying to rufffle feathers

-yuri

17. Oh yeah, you see that alot on conspiracy type forums. It can be amusing at times and actually well thought out.

18. Yup that definitely sealed it for me too. Misinformation agent, someone get cball!

19. The world has already been changing rapidly since early 2013 :)

20. B.C.?