Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you guys partake in edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmilaxTheMan, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Just curious how often you guys eat edibles and how much you usually have? I know some people prefer edibles period to smoking and or vaping. The body high is certainly fucking amazing! I like both types of high and frankly I'm too new to weed to know for sure which high I really prefer. I started out buying brownies from the dispensaries here and loved those experiences a lot and then only transitioned to smoking and vaping after that which replaced eating edibles for a few weeks. Last 2 weeks I've gone back and tried edibles again and now remember why I loved them so much the first time. Last week I had a brownie from the dispensary. I just downed a brownie today, 1/2 in celebration of getting on the official medical marijuana program in my province (BC), Dr signed off on and sent the paper work. In terms of amounts I actually only smoke 1.5 grams a week so that's very little. I will someties replace smoking with a brownie though.

2. Congratulations on your MMP. I prefer edibles, but can only eat one about every five days to a week. After a good strong edible another edible or smoking will barely get me high. I like my edibles strong!

3. I eat them more often than my tolerance allows. If i could find a way to keep my tolerance down i would probably eat one every day

4. I haven't had any in a looooong time.

5. Well had a bit of a bad trip on that brownie last night so I'll probably be staying clear of edibles for a while. Was able to talk my way through it like before but still not something I'm keen on reexperiencing. Last time I thought it was because I mixed vaporising with a small edible that I had the bad experience. Clearly that's not the only reason. There were still awesome qualities to this experience but enough of it was negative and involved me having to talk myself down that I'm not keen to go back there right away. Will stick to vaporizing for a while.

6. I make my own edibles (mainly CBD type), usually hard candy, and I take it 3-5 times a week for pain.

7. Started smoking weed about 17 years ago. These days I mostly vape during the week, I'll use the AVB to make edibles for weekend when my mates come round for a smoke. Sometimes I'll still have the odd joint, but I usually regret it when I do. I'm trying to save my lungs from any more damage.