Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amateur Hour: Weed Smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stravvberrys, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Ok, so I did a pretty dumb thing of smoking a decent amount in the upstairs of my parents' with no windows open but my ceiling fan and a box fan on. Mother came up around 10pm and said the place smelled pretty strong (she knows, she's cool). I sprayed perfume and cracked a window and burnt incense, do you think the smell would have been noticeable at all around 7am? Dad comes home then and he doesn't know. I definitely feel like it'd be gone, but I'm also struck with paranoia.

2. I am an adult that does not live with my parents. I use my weed as popourri for the house. Forget febreeze, I open a jar of bud and let the whole house be filled with the sweet aroma of high grade bud.

3. Wow. Tank u frend.

4. I used to burn like 3 incense sticks, spray febreeze around my room and the rooms around me and spray cologne around. If your really desperate, you can just burn popcorn for around 6 minutes and it will smell like burnt popcorn

5. Don't smoke inside anymore or youll get fucked up young one

6. #6 jay719, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    No way to tell if it lingered for sure, but I doubt it. Pot smoke smell actually goes away pretty quickly unless the source is ongoing.

Get some Ona concentrate mixed at 1/4 cup per gallon of water. Put it in a spray bottle and go to town. It will knock out smells faster than anything you can buy at a store. Febreeze is over priced crap. A $20 jar of ona will make the equivalent of around 16 gallons of febreeze and it actually works. Buy some soil most from your local garden center and put it in a small decorative jar. Soak with the ona solution and you have a constantly refillable air freshener to help as well.

7. Imagine if this was his dad. ^

8. yeah, I mean I'm 99.9% it was gone, but the paranoia definitely had sunk in. thanks though.

9. Just smoke in the bathroom with the fan on and then take a shower. No smell and high showers feel amazing