Critical Kush Platinum led P1200 start to finish

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by fssalaska, Jul 15, 2015.

1. #41 fssalaska, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2015
    I don't have a Mars.
    There's just the one p1200 in that tent.

2. Hey Fsa if you end up needing more room this works as well. 1438703683690.jpg

Now on a p1200 it's heavier so not 100% sure I'd assume fine. Works great on my p600's two of the three I have like this. The other soon.

Can't wait to get a p1200 I'm behind on a few bills since my plant count has significantly dropped so it is in line.

3. Nice idle there. the tent I got is only 6' even but I started flowering early so I think I'll be ok.
    The other 8 CK plants I moved into the HPS room about a week ago and there taller already stretching way faster than the platinumLED.

4. It was antics idea. I just copied.

Yeah my led is producing tighter bud with less stretch on that violator and thc bomb.

5. Awesome to here that.. I'm hopeful that the Platinum lights are the way to go..
    Already got a dude lined up to buy my 3 600 watt lights if flowering works out, I'll be getting 2 or 3 more p1200s.

6. I believe they are one of many that do a great job. I'll be buying more platinum as soon as possible

7. No one be mean to me or I'll report YOU ! lmfao what a bunch of puck bitches.

8. Asshole Wanker!

9. Reported ! lol :p
    Damn that other thread in Pandora's box http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/1377972-lo...
    I thought Pandora's box was for shit forums and talking shit but I'z was reported because I made a goat fucking Muslim feel bad.. Oh well If they ban me I was looking for a forum site when I found this one...
    lets see,
    Lasted at 420 3 days before I told them to remove my account and go fuck themselves.

Lasted at Rollitup for 6 years before I told PotRoast the owner to go fuck himself.

Lasted at Grasscity 3 weeks and counting " MODs please fill in ban date !

10. I'd just stay away from the children and wack job extremists. I should report him for his offensive avatar all isis like.

11. I guess today is the ban date.
    Catch ya on the flip side fss...

12. I'd stay away from those topics fssalaska

13. dunno what i was smoking on, got me seeing shit [​IMG]

14. What's even happening right now? Lol