Critical Kush Platinum led P1200 start to finish

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by fssalaska, Jul 15, 2015.

1. man i love my gorilla, ordered mine straight from them and had nooooooooo problems. prob gonna get another 4x4 and a shorty soon.

2. I did not want to go with the 4x4 gorilla lite tent and the 5x5 shit I would had 700 bucks in it with shipping, I can make a 4x4 grow room with plywood for about 250..

3. yeah the site's are not even on my radar. damn what's up with the shipping?!? i got a 4x4 from them and shipping was not crazy at all.

DIY can be nice cause you can fit it to ur spot, but i love having a tent i can pack up when i'm not using it

4. Noticed the P1200 is starting to light burn my taller plants at 18 inches put it back to 24...
    In late flowering this is going to be fun need a 10 foot ceiling lol.

Attached Files:

5. Lol these Platinums are god damn powerful.

Gonna sub up if you will have me! Growing under a P450 myself and a Mars-Hydro Boat Anchor, the P450 is way better I can tell already IMO. I kept it at 22-26" above my plants for Veg and have it currently at 26" for stretch. Gonna drop it down to 16-18" once stretch ends and really work that PAR to my advantage.

Can't wait to see you crush your first LED grow man, good luck I will be around! :)

6. Welcome!

7. i know mine is not as strong but I'm raising my mars full spec tonight cause some of my babies are showing signs of that too.

hahahaha, boat anchor, i can't talk too much trash cause i'm sure i got what i paid for, they are getting me through my learning period for led's and actually growing in general! all of these other expensive led's are just not worth it for newbies, like giving a kid with a permit a Maserati... but i think my driving is better than it was when i started and this Pinto is not cutting it....

8. Hey brother, we all start somewhere and I was in the exact same situation as you are. Great for the learning curve most definitely, and upgrades just come with time. As long as you're enjoying yourself and have medicine you grew yourself, then you are doing it right man :)

9. #29 fssalaska, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2015
    Topped them and the 4 are now in flowering..
    No need for pic's "looks like a plant with no flowers" lol
    I'll update pic's as soon as there's something to see about 3 weeks..

10. everything looks good.. random questions what is the usage and output of your P1200

11. Hey hey. Yeah I'm about 12" from panels on average in bloom no burn yet. Fingers crossed I just keep bending and super cropping as I go no other options unless I cut a 5x5 in my ceiling and add the extension.
    You mean watts drawn from wall or par output. Both are available on Platinumgrowlights.com

12. ok , ok here's pic's but the next set i'll post after flowers start showing..

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      610.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      793.7 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      689.9 KB
      Views:
  13. Day 11 of flowering these girls are staying short and bushy as hell.
    Way less stretch than in the HPS room..

Attached Files:

• 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      520 KB
      Views:
    • 22.jpg
      22.jpg
      File size:
      540.7 KB
      Views:
    • 33.jpg
      33.jpg
      File size:
      447.3 KB
      Views:
  14. Looks very nice man.

15. Thanks Dutty yours to.

16. One thing I did on my p1200 is make my own cables, the ones it came with are way to long to be of use without a 9 foot ceiling the ones I made are much shorter and work way better for me anyway.

Attached Files:

• 222.jpg
      222.jpg
      File size:
      529.1 KB
      Views:
    • 111.jpg
      111.jpg
      File size:
      721.7 KB
      Views:
  17. Looks awesome, man! Plants look perfect!

18. looooooooovely lookers over there, that platinum is the shit, is that mars in the same tent???

19. #40 fssalaska, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2015
    Thanks crankz, So far the PlatinumLED has been awesome.