Justice system reform ideas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Philosophy doesn't prove anything, its just theory, Somalia throws all that out the window.

2. because of the meddling of governments. Objective fact.

3. Government intervention had nothing to do with putting oppressive war lords in power.

4. ummmmmmm

Yes it did. That's was the direct and.intended result

-Yuri

5. Muslim Warlords *

6. Same post

-Yuri

7. Huh?

8. ....

This isn't that hard.

We

Put

Them

In

Power

Intentionally

-Yuri

9. It
    Was
    Never
    The
    Goal
    For
    Muslim
    Warlords
    To
    Take
    Control

10. yes it was

-Yuri

11. Thats the whole reason they were involved. What makes you think this?

12. Its about stability. Its not lot they chose the particular warlord, but they ddestabilize the are knowing some warlord will take over, then use that warlord as justification for military intervention, then destabilize the area.

Rinse and repeat.

That's why Africa and the middle east are all third world. Its not because they are primitive. We aren't better than them. Its not because of crazy religious wars.

Its because the world powers keep the regions destabilized for various reasons.

-Yuri

13. They were already destabilized, they overthrew their leader, turned into anarchy, then a civil war was waged all on their own, 300,000 people died, all without the United States.

The U.S. was making headway by helping their starving people and trying to set up a government body and a police force, but the warlords resisted because they were about to lose their power even though everything had improved.

The local markets thrived, the streets were peaceful, tribal elders held meetings to work out their differences peacefully. Police stations and courts reopened.

Then when the U.S. forces left, they ambushed the Pakistanis, and black-hawk happened, the forces left and dysfunction continued.

Tribal warfare is the root cause of all of it, in Africa thats everything. You can be killed just for being around the wrong clan, thats the way its always been. Just look at what happened in Rwanda when the U.S. DIDNT intervene.

Sure the U.S. has probably funded the warlords to take out terrorists, which has exacerbated the tribal warfare, but these conflicts have been going on for centuries and will continue too.

14. honestly can't argue at this point

All I can say is I might be overly pessimistic but at the ssame time I feel you are too optimistic

I have a hard time believeing the us.government gives 2 fucks about the starving people except during elections

-Yuri

15. Well the U.S. is the most generous nation in the world so I don't believe its just for votes.

16. Most generous with drone attacks?

Most generous with military bases?

Most generous warmongers?

17. I wouldn't call it generosity if a return is expected.

Be rest assured anything they do is expected to yield a positive result.

Its not like we are out there helping the world out if the goodness of our heart.

-Yuri

18. #38 parkster, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015
    Lol please just stop. Theyve been doin aid relief in Africa for years for nothing, malaria, aids, ebola, food, water, all for free.

I could go on but this aint goin anywhere. [​IMG]

19. Most generous in keeping most of the world safe

20. is this guy for real?

-Yuri