Cool bowl/question

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Amazingly420, Jul 15, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436913771.016846.jpg
    This is my new bowl. It is fumed thickly with silver and is starting to tarnish in some areas. I just wanted to know if anyone had any solutions to get rid of the tarnish that wouldn't hurt the glass.

2. My first go to would be warm soapy water. It'll get off the scum and whatnot with no damage to the glass. I've put mine in the dishwasher even (just be careful it doesn't fall or break) and it comes out nice and clean.

3. 420 science has a great product out called SmokeSoap, you should check that stuff out. It has no harmful chemicals, has all organic ingredients, there is no after taste, and it cleans all surfaces. Smoke Soap is concentrated and reusable, this product can clean your piece over and over again.

4. I tried scrubbing it with baking soda and letting it sit. I also tried white toothpaste. In think there is actually a thin glass layer over the whole pipe because it had no effect.

5. Can you soak it in iso overnight or something?

6. Nah there's a glaze over it. I don't mind thought. It makes it look more trippy.