Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which one would you smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gorillapanic420, Jul 14, 2015.

1. So I got all of this this weed for $40 but as I was taking a look ai it later at home, I realized there were two kinds of weed in the bag,

One kind is brownish dense buds, easy to break up but hard to grind, smelled really fruity when I ground it,
    [​IMG]

The other is more on the light green side, but hard to rip apart (wet), doesn't crumble so the bits don't fall easily trough the holes in my grinder, more hairy feel to it but really light buds[​IMG]
    Which one would you smoke?

2. The top one and let the bottom one dry out.

3. Bad trim job. I hope you at least got 4g's. I'd smoke em both, but then again, I smoke resin too :p

4. Pick out the seeds and stems. Grind it and enjoy. Neither look quality so you might as well mix em.

5. neither i would cook with it.

6. i hope you got 10+ grams of that for $40..