Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I buy bad/good/decent weed? Also: newbie questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shadowstryker, Jul 14, 2015.

1. I said a quarter of what he got. Which obviously isn't dank. In places where it's illegal bud like that will go for about 10 a g. Unless you're buying from some highschool dealer or plain being ripped off. Op said this was his first time buying and it's obvious he got taken advantage of.

2. Thats midgrades should be $25 a quarter. You got hosed bro.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

3. Hate to bring back an old topic, but I'm really only posting this for anyone else who comes across this thread because I know this question is asked all the time.

Anyway, basically it's like other people say: you have to smoke it to know how good it actually is. My bud may not have looked all that, but it was a pretty potent Sativa strain, and turned out to be amazing.

As for the other posters, apparently $60 is pretty average for an eighth where I'm at.

I also included a picture of the bud up-close for those who are wondering what it looks like.

08-03-15.png

4. I pay $45 an eighth for some dank here on the east coast. I fucking wish I could get it for less that $40 lol

5. I've never seen a 1/8 below $50 in a non Med/rec state. I'm not saying it can't happen, just didn't see it often. Even with guys from Milwaukee it was $50.

6. Doesnt even look like an eighth more like 1.5grams

7. Well let me be first in saying, OP... enjoy that shit !!! Don't let the amount of money spent get you down. If that pick up lasts you more than 2-3 days, you are already off to a better start than many stoners who would blaze that in one sesh...

Toke up blade! [​IMG]

8. It's funny that people always come to brag on this threads. Op shouldn't give a fuck what you guys pay. As a newbie and in a illegal state it's normal to pay more than these guys.

9. What are your friends paying is the true measure of weather you paid too much or not . AND ..Fire OG Kush is an Indica dominant hybrid that is regarded by many to be the most powerful OG Kush strain on the planet.

10. #30 shadowstryker, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
    Didn't expect anyone to post on this thread since it's pretty old. I found out $60 an eighth was normal around here, and I was smoking a Sativa not an Indica, so it was not Fire OG Kush. Pretty sure he just used fire as a synonym for "good shit" (although I've since found out I much prefer Indica over Sativa) [​IMG]

11. Thats why you dont ask people on the Net to verify if you got ripped

12. That's what I'm saying.

30$ eighth, 50$ q and that scale up. And it's always of the dankest.