The Superior Race?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by OllieTwist, Jul 14, 2015.

1. #61 Deleted member 646086, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    Hahahah you actually went on a petty rant about dolphins, classic. One thing I love about dolphins is they don't jockey for position or power in stupid argument and war

2. I figured it out guys. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. The only reason dolphins aren't on this forum right now, flooding the entire website with what I can only imagine is their stupid bullshit about how much they enjoy forcefully impregnating their mates only to murder and sexually violate the offspring is because their unevolved kind can't type on keyboards with their poorly developed flippers (another primary setback of their laughably pathetic breed). It has nothing to do with them being more advanced morally.

4. #64 Deleted member 646086, Jul 19, 2015
    i didn't know u were a former dolphin professor and dolphin trainer at seaworld but its ok im not a feminist so it doesnt bother me.

5. Woot!

6. Well, i was. And as for the debate about the most superior race: that award goes to the deer:

7. #67 Deleted member 646086, Jul 19, 2015

8. #68 White Indian, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    That woman was dressed provocatively and clearly seen making obscene passes at the deer. She was asking for it, if you ask me. Also, did you seriously type in "deer rape" into your computer to try and find something like this? I think you did. Weirdo.

9. #69 Deleted member 646086, Jul 19, 2015
    a feminist would argue that yoga pants are worn for comfort and not sexual appeal, and running away and being chased is a sign of aggression from the deer. In fact if she was wearing jeans it would work against her in the chase. One can only imagine if she were alone and confronted by a gang of angsty horny deer

10. As a lady who tries her best not to lie to herself; I can safely say that I wear yoga pants because they make my ass look fabulous.

Feminists can fuck off.

11. That's absurd. Yoga pants are worn for one reason and one reason only: to signal any potential mates that, "I'm down to fuck." All recent studies have shown this to be accurate. And the woman was obviously the one first making advances towards the deer, but once things got too hot to handle she decides to play the "rape card". Well, sorry, honey, but in this world you got to take responsibility for your actions.
    And did you just say, "gang of horny deer"? GANG? You are a racist, sir. Just because a group of deer congregate together doesn't immediately deem them to be a "gang. "Gang" denotes criminal mentality and you're a bigot. Fuck I'm wasted, I'm gonna stop talking now.

12. #72 LuxTenebris, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2015
    Little late to the party, buuuuut:

On a biological level your logic at least seems to make sense However I would argue we as humans exist outside the natural order, our intelligence, our cunning, and large portion of our society's, willingness to stab anyone in the back for their own benefit, have basically made us something unique in nature. We can't escape the basics of existence like reproduction for the species survival, however we do everything on our own terms. We have the ability to literally destroy the entire planet, if we (or rather the people with big red buttons linked to nuclear missles) so choose. We both adhere to, and completely forsake the concept of social hierarchies, as is convenient to our needs. We exist not by instinct, but by free will and massive amounts of fuckups, followed by finally getting it right (whatever it may be).

I have a tendency to ramble, but what I'm getting at is, humans are the exception to the rules of nature, we do whatever we damn well please, and because of that, to I believe to argue that one race is superior, is folly.

As for the white guilt, I'm a direct descendant of a known slave owner/lover/rapist (depending on what version of the story you believe, I honestly have no ducking clue), who just so happens to be the USA'S 3rd president, Thomas Jefferson. White guilt, makes no sense, there's no logic in blaming yourself for something your ancestors did. Once upon a time, basically every white male in this country, was a racist fuckwit. But I, am not. I believe all humans, regardless of skin color or gender are equal, and deserve to be treated as such, so I have nothing to be ashamed of.

13. What if like populations of humans that humans think are distinct enough2 have a word for those groups of populations called races almost as if the elites use that term to make it seem like a competition when whites seem to me to b vague with morality of their history, they've done a lot good&a lot of negativity, same as today &probably the same as the next however many days, what matters more than race of a person is what that person races towards in life, happiness, knowledge, happiness for others besides themselves?

14. What if like populations of humans that humans think are distinct enough2 have a word for those groups of populations called races almost as if the elites use that term to make it seem like a competition when whites seem to me to b vague with morality of their history, they've done a lot good&a lot of negativity, same as today &probably the same as the next however many days, what matters more than race of a person is what that person races towards in life, happiness, knowledge, happiness for others besides themselves?

15. Continuing on my point, regardless of the other's races, u help, regardless maybe than of the being needing to be even human, i think all life in our home planet's ecosystem is awesome&Fuck it alien life we should b down with too, thinking about the differences and what makes what group of humans better, hmm depends on what you're wondering what task is the determining factor on superiority so short answer no no race is generally superior they strengths and weaknesses&another thing is stereotypes may b agreed to based on something they are not called facts about races because of people's sensitivities lol jk but honestly they taking are basically stating hey we see a trend so someone who wants to stereotype on race can feel justified, people should just b judged on who they are not who their racial stereotype predicts them to be, another thing is about race mixing&how many people think we're all mixed just to different degrees, do you think only the mixed African and European people would only go to Europe if they looked"Euro"? Mayb that would explain Africa esp west Africa near Spain being one of the most genetically diverse places in earth's ecosystem@least individual genetics of the native population i think i should do more research esp with ancient groups of humans traveling, breeding&then separating, i mean if u think about it, if they, humans in the past, knew about lighter colored skinned people live healthier lives in places with lower uv levels than places where they were born it might of made sense for them to leave, 6fingers being a dominant trait always trips me up about race,humanity&genetics along with red heads being different slightly in their abilities to sense change in temperature &how rh negative women have problems giving birth to rh positive men's babies after one or something. Also for whole black lives matters thing, isn't it odd more black people or just people in general who care about people dying needlessly supposedly don't reduce worldwide meat consumption which contributes largely to humans starving cause water&land is used to grow grains to feed to livestock instead of helping out people's with crops they could use to eat, not trying2 state u outta b helping out those suffering starvation just ironic is all people stating black lives matter yet not taking active steps like reducing worldwide meat consumption which help out so black Africans from needlessly starving to death, who got time to think logically about that thou, besides burgers are cheap, maybe because the gmo crops used to feed them are subsidized by the government, but yeah i don't know really much in grand scheme of things but ik a bit like cannabis can help

16. Hovering hemp houses travel where u need to be or prefer2 b&chill in a house that can even have skylights that filter the sunlight2 the degree ur specific skin/hair/eye hue would do best in&ya the houses grow the hemp to continue expanding itself&hhh in general&all the vegan food a household of people would need, just ideas, i got more just holler at me

17. Happy st Patrick's day btw, I'm partly Irish btw from both parents btw since someone might of asked me my race, it's multiple of those kinda races, European races, with probably more diversity as you go far back enough maybe, id imagine many people partly genetically from a part of world they didn't expect if they can c far back enough in their genetic history

18. I wonder how long it'll take someone to reply if ever..

19. I'd say Indy,Daytona,Tour DE France, Boston Marathon and those cars with the things on the bottom and the metal on the track and they flew off the corners if you held it at high speed! Happy ST Paddy's day! A day that race ain't even a question cuz your too drunk to drive! On a serious note the superior race was already made they made it in the hight of slavery they took the two best races for strength and stamina and tried to make the Uber slave! They would breed African men with Irish woman, some times vice-versa, to create the best specimen to work hard for a long time. Another thing to note is its the 100th anniversary of 1916 when the Irish told the Great Britain's to go f*** themselves! So don't forget to celebrate extra hard this year no matter what race your in!!!

First Grow 300w Led Auto Flower First Grow
    Second Grow 2nd 300w auto flower critical + grow

You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one and I hope some day you'll join us

20. I'll heard about the Irish African slaves didn't know it was because they were superior thou it's possible, i heard it was actually just to produce more slaves&Africans were worth more so they used the cheaper slaves to mix with the more expensive slaves producing descent mixes i guess, how's r st paddyz day going?