The Superior Race?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by OllieTwist, Jul 14, 2015.

1. #41 killset, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2015
    I'm proud of where I came from. And I know this is going to make some people cry but I'm white. Its totally acceptable to be proud of your roots if your any other race. I guess your supposed to be embarrassed and ashamed if you're white.......wrong......... Even if all unfairness, racism, hatred, etc etc was erased down the road there would still be people crying over what happened in the past. What about other races that owned slaves including blacks? What about other races that are racist, including blacks? What about the blacks that sold blacks into slavery? What about all the bad, hate filled things all races have done? Should they have pride? I guess it's OK to have skin of another color and be a pos or have people in the past with the same color if skin be a pos, just as long as your skin isn't white.....

2. 'Japanese' isn't even a 'race'.

What you refer to as 'race' is a social construct. There is no difference between races apart from physical attributes, and obviously cultures and whatnot. A black person brought up exactly the same as a white person, excluding discrimination, would have exactly the same opportunities and be just as smart/dumb as a white person in that position.

The social construct of race does play an important role in how we collect statistics, though. Crime, employment, taxation statistics etc. all play a role in making people think that race actually matters in how people conduct themselves. The only reason black people commit more crime per capita is because of their underprivileged positions thanks to the US' astoundingly stupid history of racial discrimination.

3. Of course you can be proud of your heritage :) I encourage it!

I was just saying that I personally don't agree with my ancestors and I'm ashamed to be white. That's just my personal opinion.

4. I say 'Japanese' because I can't say Asians as that would be referring to all of Asia (China, the Middle East, India etc).
    I believe the Japanese are the most superior, not necessarily all of Asia; though come to think of it, I would say that Asia is the most advanced continent when it comes to intelligence.

5. dolphins are superior, dolphins

6. well that's sad in my personal opinion. By that theory all races should be ashamed of their ancestors. There isn't a race out there that has lived life perfectly since the beginning of time without hurting another race or even their own. Blacks are a perfect example. Blacks have both owned, sold and been slaves. Bet you never here a black person ashamed of their slave owning and selling heritage. I'm not going to live my life in shame over something I had zero control over either. I have ancestors with roots in the south and roots in nazi Germany. Terrible things went on, but nothing I ever had control of. Nothing I'm going to feel shame for It sucks people of all races have been shit on. Let me emphasize ALL. You can only be responsible for your own actions not those of a slave owner 200 years ago or some skin head you've never met alive today. Non-racist whites have been forced into feeling shame for things they haven't done.

7. Who cares there's good and bad in all races..

[​IMG]

8. It's not a 'theory', it's my opinion. My own opinion that only I myself feel. Like I said above, I encourage you to be proud of your heritage.

9. OK opinion not theory, even though they mean the same thing. I hope you someday get over the shame you feel for what you had no control of. I would hate living in shame for someone else's mistake.

10. Yeah it's not nice when I'm thinking of it but I rarely do so it's not bad

11. Well as long as you never participated, you have nothing to be ashamed of.

12. I don't know about many races, but I do know that Nascar is inferior. Left. Left. Left. Ooh! LOOK! LEFT!

/humor

13. #54 White Indian, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2015
    Dolphins are the worst. They breathe oxygen, yet they live in the ocean? A bunch of dummies, if you ask me.

14. Yeah and they wanna be mammals too...jus kuz they got hair on em around the blow hole or whatever fuck that...they're a fish

15. #56 Deleted member 646086, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
    Something humans can't do, as they can't even manage to use half their brains while sleeping like dolphins can! therefore superior.

[​IMG]

16. #57 Deleted member 646086, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
    and you're a wannabe Dalmatian

[​IMG]

17. Nonsense, I'm a mutt with 1/8th dingo that won in the sack race...

When they put me and all my brothers and sisters in a sack and threw us in the river...it was awesome

18. Of course humans can live in the ocean. We can build submarines which allow us to stay submerged under water for even long than dolphins, and their puny respiratory systems, can. Also, we can even arm those submarines with acoustic homing torpedos to destroy everything that gets in our way (checkmate, dolphins). And as for being able to use a larger percentage of their brains while asleep . . . that doesn't mean anything, since dolphins brains can't even figure out the simple mystery that they live in an environment that is completely contrary to their own survival (to wit: THEY BREATHE OXYGEN). They don't need to rest their entire minds because their minds aren't focused on anything besides being stupid sexual deviants (look it up, they're rapists). In fact, dolphins should be giving thanks to humans everyday for not completely annihilating their disgusting, pervert kind with our superior technology. And not only that, we can even devise a systematic philosophy justifying our genocide; let's see your dump dolphins do that.

19. Phhs, figures. I'm telling ya, I'm at my wits end with these dolphins. And people like blazebrother22 (typical dolphin apologist) just refuse to see these abhorrent beasts for what they truly are.