The Superior Race?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by OllieTwist, Jul 14, 2015.

1. On average the smartest races are asian, then white, then so on. However, if any of you actually went to college and class you would know that while intelligence is nice what really matters are the natural resources available to a country. Such as If you don't have any titanium you better start trading for it, like we did with the Russians to build advanced warplanes. Basic human geography, and typically a basic educational requirement for college students.

2. any scientific evidence that Asians are smarter?

-yuri

3. or perhaps they just have a better education system over there

4. The 2 superior races are the Daytona 500 and the Kentucky Derby. Nothing else can compare.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #25 roorforcrumble, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2015
    Research, and I don't really care to find the study because my time is better spent on other more profitable things. But here is a good start for your own research, if you wish to find the study.

<h1 class="entry-title" itemprop="headline" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-bottom: 20px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Alice, serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.2; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Harvard PhD student finds a correlation between race and IQ...</h1><link>ttp://judgybitch.com/2013/05/20/harvard-phd-stude...</link>

6. #26 Deleted member 646086, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
    IQ is a man-made test, therefore subjective. and there are other types of intelligence like wit, memory capacity, humour, physical instinct and ability, poetic/writing ability etc that are not tested in the test.

7. #27 roorforcrumble, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2015
    My opinion isn't that one race has smarter individuals overall, it is that there are more individuals in certain races that have superior intelligence and that there is a correlation and possibly causation based on genetics. Doesn't mean one race is smarter than another overall, it means that one race has a higher rate of production of intelligence for single individuals.

8. #28 Deleted member 646086, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
    absolute bullshit but ok
    you're so ignorant it hurts

9. Depends on their terrain. People are like Pokemon

Black people can survive in harsher hotter terrain, usually naturally athletic. I vote black people because they also can adapt to the cold.

I'm Japanese/Persian mix

10. it all comes down to culture

a black child who grows up in a white family will be "more white" than black, culturally speaking
    I know some black ppl (mostly west african) who were adopted by white families, and they're more white than black... stereotypically speaking

Asians, Jews and North Europeans tend to excel academically because their cultures put so much emphasis on education and success

11. Technically all the mixed people are superior

12. technically "superior" is subjective

-yuri

13. #33 Deleted member 839659, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
    Nvm

14. Can any of those races 100% cure the common cold with all of their resources and geniuses, which can kill a person if left improperly treated? Nope. Not one of them. So maybe all races should work on being cooperative with each other rather than superior above one another. There's less envy, greed, hatred and war that way.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I was talking about genetics which aren't subjective =)

16. I don't think one could say that mixed races give anymore of a leg up than non mixed with humans.. even talking about genetics. We are at a point in our evolution where we've taken ourselves out of the survival of the fittest of the animal kingdom.. so it's not like we need more variations that'll hopefully lead to more beneficial adaptations. It can go one way or another really.. mixing diverse genes has a 50/50 shot of creating a new trait that is beneficial or creating mutations not suited for the environment. There is a sweet spot though.. a Goldilocks zone like with most everything else, where the genetic gap isn't too close or too far apart.. but the entirety of the human race is pretty much already there. There really is no way to try to scientifically justify one race above all others.. all have their strengths and their faults.

17. they are subjective

-yuri

18. Check out Guns, Germs, and Steel. The critical factor affecting the unequal development of advantage in cultures can easily be traced to their geography. The folks who live at latitude friendly to farming and husbandry had an advantage over people living in tropical climates where people must work longer hours per day to feed themselves and get less in return for their efforts. Temperate regions around the Mediterranean made it possible for people to group together cooperatively into larger amalgamations since larger groups could still adequately feed themselves. Division of labor became feasible in these regions which led to improved standards of living, labor saving invention, better weapons. and larger, stronger militaries, etc.

Advantage was never really about race. It was mainly the ramifications of geography, climate, soil, local resources (iron, etc), the hunt for and subsequent pillaging of those resources (esp. gold) - and of course, germs, as the North and South American native populations unfortunately discovered.

The anthropological and archaeological arguments and evidence are well presented in this National Geographic documentary.

19. Indeed...read it many yrs ago actually....and led me to include 'luck' (geography) and spreading disease....thanks though....

I'm a white girl myself...ha...not white hatin' per se....whoever alluded to it earlier...just think they've gotten mostly luckier with resources than the otha' brethren

20. I'm a black South African. I always get nervy when race is discussed on the internet, blame YouTube comments. I'm glad this thread hasn't been reduced to shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app