The Superior Race?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by OllieTwist, Jul 14, 2015.

1. I was reading something about race on here earlier, and it made me ponder a couple things.
    How I got to these thoughts is irrelevant, I'm just curious to know what everyone's opinion is; just curious to hear everyone's thoughts on this topic.

I noticed someone say something along the lines of 'being white is winning the natural lottery' and that made me think.
    At first, it angered me. I was ready to defend the other races, I was ready to say that being white is the opposite of winning the lottery; being white is the equivalent of being bottom feeding scum. I then realized though that whites are technically on top, they always have been.
    It boils down to survival of the fittest, and whites have rightfully made it to the top. They did this by raping and pillaging, invading and thriving off the accomplishments of other races (hence bottom feeders), but nontheless made it to the top.
    So after thinking it through, I settled with the fact that being white is technically winning the natural lottery, but at the same time it's not. White people have a shameful history and it really sucks to have to bear that cross.

I am white and I personally loathe white people; I am completely ashamed of my roots and my history. For the record, I'm speaking of white people in general, not my family, my friends, or the people I know personally (and I'm sure most of you are all ok too).
    Yes most of what white people have done is in the past and some would argue that were not so bad anymore but I disagree. Much of
    the money hungry, greed fuelled politicians and corporate CEO's/Presidents that are responsible for the corruption of our society, our country and our people, overall are white.
    White people just don't know when to quit, they don't know when to stop poking their noses in where they don't belong.
    My personal opinion, is that the Japanese are the most superior race. They focus on themselves and their country, they mind their own business. They have honour and they are usually family oriented, and they are just so effiecient. They don't fuck around
    Thoughts?

Also, on the topic of the natural lottery being survival of the fittest, I also believe that men will always be superior to women (I'm a woman by the way).
    Men are meant to go out and hunt and bring the food back and protect their families, while the women stay home and care for the children. I know this day in society is not like that at all and that we've come a long way, but that is only social. Physically, men are still built to be the hunters, and the women are built to conceive children.
    Thoughts on this?

And my original question was: what are your thoughts on what I said about whites logically being the natural lottery and also the opposite? Do you lean one way or the other, or do you agree that it's both?

Sorry to get so off topic, Mary Jane tends to do that.