I believe gender reassignment is wrong.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by J_IntheMix, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Trust me on this I know what the majority of straight naturally born men think. Its regular conversation talking shit from the majority. I work construction , you obviously have no idea how much time us spent bashing those that are different. I keep out of it but its an everyday all day event. Its either nailing women or bashing those that are different in 90% of the conversations. Finding out a woman is a man is engrained in a young boys head as a bad thing. Transgendered lesbian disqualifies you from knowing how straight people feel. I'm more open minded then most and I would definetly not be happy.

2. I thought this was going to be some christen bigot who refuses to think about it, but well said. I can't say I fully agree with you, but you brought up some very good points.

3. it's obviously not a mental illness... Wow

4. how are people still so ignorant, I mean I'm guessing by being on here you smoke weed. I don't understand how you can still be so close minded. And js, it's not being taught to kindergarteners, it's being taught to fifth graders or 7th and 8th graders, depending on the school. Just go away and complain about Obama somewhere else

5. #85 roorforcrumble, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2015
    Yes, I do share that opinion about other cosmetic surgeries. I think they are sick. I have actually seen how some of it is done in the surgery room on video. It is really fucking gross, I can handle surgeries but this is a whole new level of gruesome.

6. Too much stupid on this thread, is there Any way I can just block this thread so I don't get notifications for it anymore, seeing these comments is making me lose all hope in the human race.

7. #87 Ann Onymous, Sep 9, 2015
    Gender and Sex are NOT the same things. Sex is a biologically immutable element in humans. The simple reality is that humans are, as a general rule, either XX or XY. The existence of statistical anomalies does not change that reality. Gender, on the other hand, are a series of proscribed roles attributed to the two sexes.

EDIT: This had a MAJOR error in it...its what I get for posting too damned early in the morning while trying to do too many things at one time.

Sex and Gender are NOT the same thing. Nevermind that the LibFems continue to try and conflate them and now have politicians basically enacting laws that conflate the two as well...

8. Just playing Devil's advocate here.. but your brain is physical just as much as your body. Some, not all, people who feel they were born different do so because their brain is different.. for some, it is in their nature more than their nurture.

9. Thread winner

Some men with they looked pretty

Some women wish the opposite

Why so much hate?

-Yuri

10. OMFG i've been trying to remember that word for, literally, months. wow I kept think anamity. feels like a huge fucken weight has been lifted off my shoulders. THANK YOU

11. #91 roorforcrumble, Sep 9, 2015
    If you were meant to be female how come your brain is producing testosterone? If you were meant to be female shouldn't it predominately make estrogen? So the brain is following the same physical path, and you are male. Just because your brain isn't functioning properly doesn't make you female, you still have male sex organs, and you can never reproduce with anything but what you were born with. You are what you were birthed as.

12. Don't they teach knowledge in school anymore? Both men and women produce both estrogen and testosterone.

13. #93 noahr68, Sep 9, 2015
    when I was younger, my pastor brought up the previous point to support why women should keep their roles at home cooking and cleaning and men belong at work. I told him that both men and women create estrogen and testosterone. He told me go doesn't believe that and can't believe they teach that in schools.

A common baptist for you

15. I wonder if it feels the same..

16. #96 Mantikore, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
    Actually no.. I physically can't get mad at someone's logic that is based off a grade school education. I can only get sad.

17. Maybe I'm just intellectually inferior, but it is hard for me to understand the logic behind a gender reassignment to be with the same sex. Maybe the way I have been conditioned to think my whole life, it just seems like a the "long way around".

18. no your problem is that you see it as "a way to be with the same ssex"

That's why its hard for you to understand.

Men don't become women because they are gay. They become women because they don't like being a man.

-Yuri

19. dude you aren't even making sense right now

-Yuri

20. Well i guess im wrong for believing that gender reassignment is gross

• Like Like x 1