My band, The Late Night Chiefs Live

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by CarlSaganRaptor, Jul 13, 2015.

1. #1 CarlSaganRaptor, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Hey everyone, attached is a video from a house party that my band played recently. The camera was blocked by a can, but the audio came out better than I anticipated.
    I'm the dude playing guitar with the shades on. The video attached is just a band introduction to the song "the grey goose", a rendition of a Leadbelly song that Nirvana covered on their album With the Lights Out.
    If I get some positive responses, I'll post the songs we played during that show
    [ YouTube ]

[ /YouTube ]

Link: Link

2. I'm not seeing a video

3. had to upload it to YouTube, too big to attach!

4. Ah alright and then you're gonna post the link here?

5. All I see is [youtube]
    The word YouTube should be in brackets after the word is in that last comment.

6. lol and now?

Ps - thanks for the help

7. Same. Maybe it's just the app? Idk.

8. weird, it's showing up on my screen but I'm just on the website

9. It's probably just the app. Bummer for me.

10. there should be a link on the OP now, near the bottom of the OP

11. Hell fucking yeah dude you guys kill it

12. Sounds pretty good so far man. I liked the direction it was going. Do you consider your band psychedelic, stoner rock, or what?

I'm lead guitar in a prog rock band and just played a show over July 4th in the twin cities. Tones and mix sounded decent too. Upload em

13. Totally have a dive bomb or some sort of pitch shift right? The whole thing was sort of sludge blues awesomeness.

14. Ha yeah, I'm using the whammy constantly in this song...and pretty much every song lol.

15. A87 - I would say we are blues-rock.

That twin cities gig sounds legit!

Thanks for the positive comments, guys.