Coco Grow.

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Trichuk, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Lol. Yes I trimmed. Those are just super close up. I assure you that my clones look just like your pic.

I used a new toothpick with gel for every clone.

What do I do about the roots popping up

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2. Then why is there a leaf buried beside the stem?

3. Hahaha. Shit. That was trimmings. When you told me to trim they were already planted. I just cut and left some. Lol. Sorry for the confusion mate.

4. Ok well when you trim you can't have any existing branches or leaves on the part of the stem that's going in to the medium..and if you got rooting hormones on those existing parts, there going to grow. As for what to do? I have no clue..lol maybe just let them grow. I'm thinking you may have roots, so try and transplant one and see what the root matter looks like if any.

5. The very first pic..that was trimmed before. The others in the cup. And i had a lot of the gel so it's possible. And they are buried deep. So I don't know why they are growing up. Thanks mate

6. I just want to show some of my LST and the recovery after the toxicity
    Elizabeth LST and recovery pic
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438747022.470822.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438747040.451730.jpg
    Diane LST and recovery...and I thought she was a goner.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438747100.027686.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438747127.991233.jpg
    There both doing well now, but they couldn't leave the battle without some battle wounds.

7. 34 days old and that's my last LST. Starting flower in 40hours.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438825570.127241.jpg

8. Well I guess I should put down that I didn't change my medium and just stayed with the coco and vermiculite mix. After the flush things started to look much better and thought, I would just see if I could control this. My water had a big part in my nitrogen toxicity problem. There seems to be a lot of chlorine in my water...so I bottle my water in 8 two liter bottles and let them sit for a minimum 24 hours before I use them. The ph in the water is much easier to control after the chlorine has dissipated.
    I do have new pics of the little ladies in the greenhouse. All are looking much better and healthier and have done some growing. These plants are in a slow veg mode right now because my flower room/other veg room is being used for flowering Elizabeth and Diane.
    Ariel
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439042187.212775.jpg
    She has been topped and has responded nicely.

Jasmine
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439042266.653981.jpg
    She was FIM and is responding nicely.

Jadis
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439042333.900535.jpg
    I love this plant. It is so dainty and short. I know the strain but I don't know if it even has a chance of being a female..well I guess a 50/50 chance.

Then we have Betty
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439042606.641232.jpg
    Lmao, it's always nice to have a science experiment.

9. So Elizabeth and Diane are now in flower and under a scrog.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439254046.199142.jpg
    They'll grow in to it.

10. They are looking good I just caught up!

11. #131 Trichuk, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2015
    You only caught up because I dealt with a nitrogen toxicity problem.
    I have more top on my two plants then you have on your 4 plants...lol

12. lol I meant I read through and caught up to your grow.. nothing to do with my plants vs yours.. I'm a first timer.. if your plants didn't surpass mine then something is wrong.. we aren't having a grow off lol no need to flex your plants online :)

13. #133 Trichuk, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2015
    Hahaha, your right man..my bad please forgive my bad etiquette.

14. it's all good man

15. Looking really good sir :)

Subbed for sure, wanna see how these babes turn out

16. Well I'm going to make a little up date.
    Jasmine is doing OK, there was a heat problem earlier that I took care of. I FIM'ed her because the first time I guess I totally missed..lol
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439533847.186191.jpg

Ariel is doing ok, she had a the same issue and took it a little harder then Jasmine, maybe because she was just FIM'ed twice.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439534049.603680.jpg

Jadis is doing awesome, I FIM'ed her as well and just look at the growth that's coming in. The heat didn't affect Jadis as much, this plant seems like it's going to be strong.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439534196.295149.jpg

Betty is doing something now but is still Science experiment. She has done a lot of growing in the last few days.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439534313.932627.jpg

17. #137 Trichuk, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2015
    Elizabeth is really doing very good, I feed her today with a ph of 6.0 and the next feeding I'll be ph'ing it to 5.6..I'm thinking she is a little low in magnesium.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439535026.321870.jpg

Diane is doing good, I did some pruning so the center to get some light.

Doing the same with the ph level with her. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439535122.942885.jpg

I guess I should say she has been in flower for 9days now, and I'm happy to say, I have two beautiful girls and I removed the net. They seem happier out of it.

18. Looking better by the day, good job man

19. Just a little up date, Betty is gone. I was feeding and poured to fast...she popped right out of the coco and I put her back but she never came back. Oh well, only the strong survive. So now I have Elizabeth, Diane, Jadis, Jasmine and Ariel.

20. Well that's a bit of bad news man, but I assume the rest are doing well?