Coco Grow.

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Trichuk, Jul 13, 2015.

1. I'll do it tomorrow. They are sleeping now. Ha. But I meant for my next grow. I'm going from germed to solo cup then to another one. Right now it's the 2 gallon ones. But for my next grow should I go from solo to 2 to 5 or just solo to 5. Always heard you shouldn't have too big of a container for them.

2. #42 Trichuk, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
    A little up date, Diane is doing well..she has been topped and has nice new growth.

Recap, she is getting 1/4nutes with a PH of 6.1 to 6.3.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437546070.852067.jpg

Elizabeth is doing really well, she was FIM and has 4 new branches and she had one coming out the middle...ok well not one come out the middle, I'm sure I counted 4 branches coming out of that one spot, I figured since I already have 4 new one, I would just keep those.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437546336.626879.jpg

I have started to do some LST on her already. She is responding well and her 4new branches are good to go.

She is going to be a bushy one.

The branches that are tied down that you can't see..those two are topped and the one at the bottom is topped as well.

3. #43 Trichuk, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    So I transplanted Jadis into her angrybirds 5gallon pale.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437704531.879821.jpg

After I transplanted Jadis I looked in my other germination planter and I noticed I have another one up.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437704634.968869.jpg

I'll name this one Betty, this plant is a Bubba Kush as well.

4. So I have Elizabeth, Diane, Jasmine, Ariel, Jadis and Betty:)

5. I'll go the jasmine. I used to bang a jasmine. She was some fine ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    Good luck on your grow by the way.

6. Lol then I'd have to choose Elizabeth.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

7. You guys are messed up...ya'll can't go with any of them, there just plants.

8. #48 tp13610, Jul 24, 2015
    Haha. It'll bring you good luck. Naming them after hot chicks that is...nkt banging the plant.

9. #49 Trichuk, Jul 24, 2015
    Jasmine is the runt of the litter. She is going back to the green house, I'm thinking she needs a little more TLC.

10. Naughty girl hey? Love little chicks. Lol

11. Sh*t..lol

12. How is it? I never have. Interested

13. Yes, it's good not awesome, but I like it because it puts me to sleep. When it's burning it smells really good.

14. Then we have the same taste. I like the couch lock better than the other. In going to be buying seeds soon. Can either of you recommend a strain that is strong indica? I want mad couch lock and big time body high. Shitty thing is I've never really smoked anything better than brick shit weed. The "dro" around here is not much better but super expensive so I stay with brick. Hence the grow ;)

15. #56 Trichuk, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2015
    Purple Kush..I'm trying that Crown Royale, it has purple Kush and blue berry in it. Some others are White rhino, white widow, blue berry, white cookies.
    I'm smoking on some KC33 right now...it's nice!

16. Tight. I've heard of the widow and rhino before. Heard northern lights was killer but then some say it's shit. I'll be looking for what you gave me in a week or so. Thanks.

Stupid question but is that purple kush the one that grows purple?

17. Northern lights is more of a sative, different high. Well mine didn't work out so I personal won't know, but I've seen pictures of pinkish and purplish purple Kush.

18. Me too. Wife wants me to try and grow the "purple one" ha. I don't know strains yet. Yeah. Sativa. I've had that high before and I didn't care for it

19. Purple is some nice stuff. Crazy stinky when smoking.