Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much smoke every week?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Midnighttoker666, Jul 13, 2015.

1. I'm up to about 9 grams a week, what's your smoke schedule like?

2. Stopped counting a long time ago. I wish it was much less. All tolerance does is decrease how high you get and increase the $ you spend

3. If I have more weed I smoke more weed. If I conserve I can make a qt last a week. I've been smoking for about 20 years and always try to stop but the love for cannabis is too strong. I smoke every hour at least. I always find the time to pack a bowl or hit a joint. I spend most my free time in my smoke room. [​IMG]

4. I was at around a half ounce every 10 days I think, but at my worst was a ounce every 14 days, thats was costing me :/

I plan to be around the quarter a week type from here on :)

5. Wife and I together 1.5oz flower per week 10 grams of shatter or rosin. Numerous cones. And one meal per day infused. That's all per week

6. Faaark I wanna live there.

7. Smoking 14-18grams a week depending on what I have on, Will soon be cutting down on my work toke breaks.

8. I used to smoke a quat a week of dank. Half oz a week of mids. Today, I do about 2 grams a week of high grade. If I smoke daily around the clock, i stop getting high after about a week. Even if I smoke High grade. That's when it gets stupid expensive for me. So I only smoke on the weekends now and I'm cool with that.

9. Wife and I went through a half zip a week, she's pregnant now so I'm down to like 8g

10. Used to smoke more than i should have these days between 1 and 3 grams a week cant be in the open

11. about a 1/2oz

12. 3 grams of oil a week.

13. Defiantly staying medicated!!

14. 1-2 grams used to last me a week easily. Thats when i was broke.

Now that i have money i go through about 7 grams a week of dank, about $80-$90. I just bought a lid (21g) last night and i have a feeling itll be gone in 2 weeks. Ive Been doing Avb edibles about twice a week too. probabaly about 5 grams of avb a week.

15. A quater has been lasting me about 10 days

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

16. If i get it from my buddy il smoke around 20gs a week. But if i get it from the dispensary il smoke around 10gs a week with some hash and edibles to.

17. Damn ! I smoke only about 5 or 6 grams a week.

18. So a lid is 3/4 of an ounce? Always assumed it was a full ounce.

19. Yeah a lid is 3/4 Ounces. A "lid" is supposed to completely cover a mayonnaise jar lid, i think, might be a pickle jar lid. I find it amazing how no one i've ever bought from sold lids unless i explain it to them and request it. i mean all my current dealers sold by 1/8th, 1/4th, 1/2, and 1 whole.

20. About a half ounce a week