REALSTYLES ALL WHITE POWER CREE CXB3590 GROW

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by REALSTYLES, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Oh yeah I forgot the video fucking stoner I am lol

2. liked the vid man!! so you have 16 cobs for each 4x4, how many watts are you running now to each panel (per 8 cobs)

i see that the driver i got runs at a higher amp than i was hoping for [​IMG] i think i might still hook up all the frame and try the driver out even though it is not optimal i thought it would still work and not destroy anything (for the recommended amps i will be running it says to run like double the watts) i'm just looking for the proper screws to fit my heatsink, mayyyyy find that tonight so you have that much time to tell me i'm about to blow myself up [​IMG]

3. Your shit is looking on point man. I'm seriously intrigued with your panels. You've got me ALMOST wanting to try and build my own even tho Ive never done any of that sort of stuff lol. I haven't even held a soldering gun since the 7th grade :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. hey i'm just getting back to being able to work on everything, had a bunch of stuff going on but i'm about to order these drivers, guess i'm getting 2 to power my 4 lights.

5. #45 REALSTYLES, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2015
    That's great news and when in doubt just hit me up. Today is the first day of flower and I already added the 2nd trellis lol

On 7-11-2015 they looked like this

SAM_0797.JPG

SAM_0796.JPG

These pics were taken on 8-7-2015 and now they look like this

SAM_0849.JPG

SAM_0848.JPG

6. Thanks, always great to have some help, especially with figuring out all this wiring but should have it all good to go when these come in.

can't wait to see some more amazing nuggets over there

7. Monsters are lurking

8. ALMOST is not good enough! Go ahead take the plunge!
    It is actually a lot simpler than it looks, I've held a soldering 4 times in my life, and twice of those is making my lamps :p. There is a lot of good info on GC and Google will even get you what you want. If you want serious people with serious DIY COB Lights, take a look on Rollitup. org, some these guys are pretty crazy! :) (that includes you REALs) ;)
    Don't be afraid of the White Power! ;) haha

9. Video update time

10. Looking good styles!

11. I don't know if i wanna call her the Mercury IIII (closer to the sun than...well another planet) or just ShredLight I [​IMG] lights on "full" dim...
    DSC_0017.JPG

still a little ghetto but PUMPing out what they want, last night was her first plug in

12. Looking good Shred great way of hanging those cobs and it doesn't look ghetto to me

13. yea i was kinda going for something i could "aim" around if i wanted....was gonna put the drivers up attached to the inside of the roof of the tent but they are not getting hot or warming up the Mars or anything so i guess they are just fine. other than that i am pretty happy with them, now i just wish i had 2-4 more to really blind my ladies under there....

i really think they are happier from just ONE NIGHT with these Veros 35K instead of the 65K i had for veg and the Mars was just not "everything" they wanted...

14. Yo realstyles. Schmick job on these panels bro

Thinking of building one myself after reading all of you diy threads n shit. You make it seem too simple

Im no good at electronics and reading codes n shit though so I'll ask you before I buy anything. Top bin cxb3590 cob in 3500k is 80cri group cd right?

I downloaded the cree cxb3590 pdf from the website though I'm not totally sure im reading it right

15. This is just one plant Thin Mint cookies

SAM_1005.JPG

SAM_1006.JPG

SAM_1007.JPG

Wet weight 538 grams I'm guessing 134 grams dry weight. I've got my fingers crossed

16. My panel cost around $700 to make just click on my signature it's the link to my tutorial it has all the parts you need and where to get the cobs and if you have any questions pm me

• Like Like x 1
  17. man i'm about to order my heatsinks, you got the 10" that is 1.3" tall? I'm going for 36" long though so i can hopefully put more cobs on there by the time i'm really done with it, but should spread out the 8CXB i got well across a 2'x4' [​IMG]