Help a newbie out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hungie23, Jul 11, 2015.

1. [​IMG]I was wondering what 2 grams of weed looks like. I know you can't just eyeball it but what does it generally look like? Thanks guys and happy smokin!

2. That's dense weed in that pic it looks like to me, so it shouldn't be any smaller than the pic carne posted

3. It depends on the strain. 2grams can easily 2 descent buds, 1 big bud, 4 small buds, shake.. Best bet is to get a scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Thays about what mine looked like im a newbie too

5. #7 pikkerc, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015

You're usee name is winning!

6. When you put it on the scale, the digitalized number will indicate the weight of said bud.

7. ayy i need a dime that's top of the line. cute face, slim waist, with a big BUD to sign.
    #weed #mikejonesclones

8. 2 grams is 4 dime bags of weed

9. Uhh false, why use stupid measurements like that when people get weed for different prices. 20 a gram around you eh? It's cheaper to just grow it ffs...

10. Factor in EQ Time = money) and grow some time. Otherwise, be impatient and spend your dollars.
    NOW SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

11. Um what? Factoring in everything it's still cheaper to grow. Initial costs of buying equipment may be high (few hundred to a few thousand depending on how big you go), but with a decent first harvest everything is paid for...next, 4 months of electricity....$600-$700, the price of 35 grams at $20 a gram is $700, each harvest should net you a few ounces even if you are horrible at growing...therefore cheaper and better weed, and you know exactly what's in your weed and exactly what weed you're smoking

12. Now repeat the process exactly as many times as you need an ATM withdrawal. And you have invented the 3D currency printer. Congrats magic man.

13. You spend money, I'll make it...though I honestly couldn't expect much outta someone named mistahsparklez....

14. Functions don't operate themselves much like pens don't write their own names. I'll profess while you teach...

15. Holy crap where do you live that electricity costs that much!?

16. washington state, ~9.5 kwph

17. What will the undigitized number tell ya? [​IMG]

18. There you go!