1st timers...how potent was your grow from bagseed compared to what you smoked?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tp13610, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Looks like you have a month or 2 left. I don't see any pre-flowers but i also dont know how long it takes for buds to grow outdoors.

2. If you cant tell the difference in taste and smell after a cure you probably did something wrong.

3. I'm getting the white pistols all over tho

4. There isn't any bud formation yet though. Its showed it's sex but hasn't started budding up yet.

5. Is there anything I can do to make it more sugary? Like what's this about molasses?

6. I've been told molasses helps trich production idk if thats true but i use it anyway to help feed my micros and it has other nutrients in it that I've been told our plants need. You could look into organic ferts for flowering with also.

7. Which molasses do you use and how? I think some is molasses in place of calmag...which is what I use right now. But I'd like to try molasses

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

8. Damn toke...for bagseed you got lucky having a girl. I've got 4 going now from bags and I'm hoping and praying that they are girls.

9. Ya I'm hoping for some alright stuff and then I might spend the money on some killer strains. All outdoors all natural no chem nutes.

10. Same here. I've got like over 200 seeds and I'll have plenty of practice. Then I'll buy the good shit. I'm in coco coir perlite and adding nutes. But I've looked into soil grow (still indoors) and I might do that soon or next...or half and half.

11. Where do I get coco coir and what is your outcomes with it. I'm still a noob. This is first grow.

12. You can get it on Amazon or your head shop should have it. Some people have luck getting it at home depot or Lowe's or their local nursery. I had to order. I saw it as easier than soil. Hydrate the bricks and mix with perlite or vermiculite. Plant the seed or germed seed in. Wait till it has a few leaves. Add nutes and pH'd water and check the runoff. Simple. To me at least. I had some bad advice on timing so I had a rough start but now that it's dialed in they got big FAST. I'm now 2 days in to veg. Takes me 30 minutes to add nutes and ph them and water. Tales 15 to ph plain water and use that.

13. Is there anything natural I can use for flowering
    No budget

14. I'll look up something later tonight for you. I'm sure someone might come in here and reply. I'm curious myself.

15. Cool man thanks a lot

16. My first bagseed grow looked and smelled like swag but it was coated in crystalls. Probably just took better care of the buds than some people. Good high, not that great of taste

17. mine (bagseed) have smelt for awhile. Did you grow in soil? What about cure and drying. What did you do?

18. #38 AugustWest, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
    even if it's not as potent (which it will be).. it'll be your weed with trichomes that were never touched and smushed by all of those hands and different baggies and whatnot.
    and you'll know exactly what's in it which you can't say about any dealer or dispensary weed.

enjoy your grow dude..

19. thanks man. I kinda figured all that. Good to have clarification. Hope mine are girls!

20. I grew in organic soil using bare minimum nutes.. I never smash the buds at any point , once they 're dry I put my trimmed buds in glass jars and cure them. Pretty by the book. Just show them some love and they will return the favor