Any fellow Wiccans out there?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Willow1138, Jul 11, 2015.

1. please so your research is such an arrogant thing to say....

If you truely understand you can explain it easily

-yuri

2. If only you could comprehend it would be even easier wouldn't it? Yet you's are unable to research and find information for yourselves always looking for the shortcut or cheat in life.

It does not work that way. You have to do it all from scrap like some of us have, That is how you understand or Awaken.

If you are willing to pull yourselves out of your little box you hide in and go through the valley of the shadow of death you just may find light.

3. translation:

"I don't actually know what I'm.talking about so ill BS my way out of it by making you the one who "can't understand""

Or

"I'm too lazy to teach people. Wake the fuck up by yourselves"

:wub:

-yuri

4. Very rude to assume things like that i've seen you do it to other people.. You think you know everything and everyone when you really know no one but yourself. You are just reflecting what you truly feel about yourself to others.

I would suggest to Read the 20 Laws of the Universe to have a better understanding of what life is really about.

Tc

5. So in other words, you're just being willfully ignorant.

6. How can something written possibly explain better than what you know within?

7. that could be anyone..
    this is the internet after all..
    again, you could be a 50 year old man for all i know.

8. Elaborate :^)

9. #69 taintnuthin, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2015
    Seems like everyone wants to argue but not tell personal events that made them believe this way. Isn't that why you believe in something? Because you're passionate it's true to you. So share it truthfully and tell your experiences then maybe you got a new follower to Wiccan. Don't just assume people think you're weird for believing in something. We are all weird on this forum :p we are open about it because we believe it. Any person I talk to now I bring up things from these forums whether I can tell it's making them weirded out or not. Someday they'll realize or maybe not but I'll still be livin'

10. Yuri has a point tho.. At least describe it briefly so you can help yuri identify what you might be talking about. Then yuri becomes somewhat open to it and due to your helpful summary more research is done by yuri to create a nice topic for you guys to converse about :^)

11. The problem is its already been done many times. It changes nothing. I have found a better way to transfer wisdom nowadays anyway :)

Its All Good

12. That's how it plays out a lot on these forums.. dudes going round talking bout how open minded they are, yet from their words and actions.. you can see they're really just closed minded, egotistical fools. They are several people like this on here.

13. #73 taintnuthin, Aug 12, 2015
    I hope so because these topics deserve long thought out responses that are viable to close minded people to make them think more. Glad you're adapting

I suppose I haven't been around enough to really see but I do understand how that happens. So much information is out there that when you think it's all been figured out and you become passionate about something it takes control over you. Then you're holding a hammer full of knowledge which makes less knowledgable people look like tiny nails and they are easy to argue with because what do they know? It may not seem like it when someone is arguing with you but they want to understand you and your thoughts are appealing to them. Just thorough information is needed for this type of thing to happen and if not then you have dislikes in one another because of tension. Bad energy needs washed away :^)

14. If you realize in similar forums where i did respond with great detail about these kinda things no one responds after.

I Agree. Honestly Im ultimately trying to help them but they just might not be ready process it.

In Time :)

15. To not do something because you anticipate not receiving a response is kind of narcissistic..

16. #76 432, Aug 12, 2015
    Truth is Truth.

No matter how smart you think you are without any spiritual wisdom or connection to Source/One Self you know nothing.

My IQ means nothing at all when it comes to what i know or have experienced from within.

Take some time to Meditate and see how you turn out in a few weeks or months, Please share your experiences [​IMG]

17. I am a newbie Wiccan. <3

18. uhoh here we go again

19. Wiccan here! Blessed be!