Any fellow Wiccans out there?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Willow1138, Jul 11, 2015.

1. #41 AugustWest, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2015
    how in the world would i know whether or not you wear black lipstick?
    you could be a 50 year old man for all i know.

2. I stopped wearing black lipstick when I turned 50.....[​IMG]

Only bright red for me now......

3. Does my picture look like someone who would wear black lipstick? Lol

4. You all can believe whatever ya want - fine with me. As long as you aren't trying to kill me in order to get laid in eternity by 70 virgins. I draw the line at that shit!

5. Don't expect any consistency with people who are going through a "dark", "mysterious", "magickal" phase.

Use it as entertainment!

6. I'm good with people checkin shit out and believing and doing whatever. I'm even ok with believers trying to get me to believe whatever it is they're into. I usually try to listen and understand and act polite. They found a good thing and they want to share it. I get it. But this planet is chock full of crazy motherfuckers spewing some crazy motherfucking shit. So there's only so much crazy I can take and then I start shoving beliefs up asses. lol

7. that sums it up nicely.

8. Actually it does.

9. kind of looks like Kristen Wiig

10. Yeah but less attractive.

11. I am a pagan....... but not Wiccan

12. cool. I have some pagan friends

13. The only beliefs I choose to shove down people's throats is my political views. I don't believe there is a correct way to worship some god or whatever you believe in but I do believe there is a correct war to govern. I'm cool with people sharing their religious views with me even when not asked, and I'm down to disagree because who is to say either of us are more right than the other. Religion and spirituality are personal. You need no reason to believe what you believe, just know your shit before you preach it. That's all I have to say about it.

I disagree with my father on many things, religion obviously being one. He's a Catholic. He never pushed his views on me. We disagree a lot but that's what happens when a 23 year old and a 63 year old are trying to have a conversation. I respect his views and he respects mine even though we may disagree with each other's views and opinions but he knows his shit so I'll let him preach to me.

14. Spiritual People and Scientific People will never be able to level with each other.

Two Completely different levels of Understanding, Its best to ignore.

15. I believe in Unicorns. They're real, I could show you one if you only believed.

16. There are religious (spiritual) scientists...they do not exclude one another...

god fits into science a lot better than no god fits into religion...

17. 13 Amp Religion has nothing to do with Spirituality please do your research.

18. Oh I have, it seems to be you who needs to do more research...

To some spirituality and religious are the same thing (christians even call god the holy spirit)

To others they seperate the 2, the "I'm spiritual but not religious" crowd...

Both of those crowds have scientists in them...

There are scientists of all different religions and belief systems, spiritual and not spiritual...

19. I don't need research I know that i am spirit. The body is just an Instrument.

20. Carl Sagan (a scientist) said many things in that same vein...