Any fellow Wiccans out there?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Willow1138, Jul 11, 2015.

1. I've had a hell of a time trying to find other Wiccans; I would love to meet some new friends on here :)

2. Seems like we're the only two lol

3. Lol it's looking like it.

4. Some pretty dumb people here

5. #6 sierrafaith_420, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2015
    It honestly amazes me how twisted peoples view are on Wicca. They think it's all evil, I kill babys. When in reality all we do is focus on the Earth. I'm personally a little scared to tell people beliefs, because I feel like they will automatically judge me.

6. You'll get a lot of judgement but there's no use fussing over it. The ignorant people who believe we're black magick witches are just as bad as the closed minded, die hard Jesus lovers who you can't reason with.
    They'll never change, I just ignore and move on. Try to enlighten the people who will actually listen and give it a chance.

7. #8 AugustWest, Jul 11, 2015
    it's just as ridiculous as any other stupid religion..
    except this one is mostly dopey little girls trying to be different with their black lipstick etc..

8. Not even close. And it's not a religion.

9. As the Great Bertrand Russell once said, "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are so sure of themselves and the intelligent full of doubt."

10. of course it is..

11. I hate to tell you but Wiccan is Paganism, which is in turn, a religion.

*gasp*

12. You're just judgmental and don't know what its about? Does it look like i wear black lipstick?! No, but I'm still a wiccan

13. And you're right. It is a religion.

14. and all religion is simply mythology that people choose to believe in for nno reason

There is a reason the word faith exists

-yuri

15. #16 sierrafaith_420, Jul 11, 2015
    I agree with you about Faith. But you don't know if someone has a reason or not to believe what they do.

16. Surely you need a reason

How can you be secure in your belief if there is no reason behind it?

For example, somwthinf causes you to believe in Wicca. Its not like it suddenly made sense to you

You were exposed to it and liked it, even though you knew it was fake (religion)

-yuri

17. What do you mean "even though you knew it was fake" I don't think it's fake, I believe it to be real.

18. you believe what to be real exactly?

Do you have a reason to believe it? Other than personal expeirence or feeling or just knowing?

Is it something you can demonstrate to be true?

-yuri

19. I have had personal experience that make me believe