~Help me out Grasscity, first time grower here~

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SirSmokesAlotta420, Jul 10, 2015.

1. scooter where are your ladies at?? I've been waiting for you to post again brother.

2. so yeah it's 330 am lol but I got sooooo fucking stoned lol I've never had such a high.. To the point where I didn't really like it.. Like a super couch lock high lol only I felt retardedly dumb.. Anyways got em watered and some pics in before throwing them back into the closet :) the little one in the last pic is growing so bushy and compact it's awesome super close node spacing ;) the others are all original and fucked with in some fashion lol too bad some might turn out male :/ this is only 26 days into veg now guys! All besides the late bloomers are from 8-10in off of cfls from sprout.. I don't think that's too shabby lol

Attached Files:

3. Looking great sir.

4. thanks canna :) they blew up last night with the drink! They were dry lol

5. Glad to hear about the success! Sounds great!

6. thanks but no where near the size of yours!

7. ok so I got an unexpected pay check and I wanna ditch this shitty closet set up and invest in some proper growing equipment!! I need some recommendations guys! I need a tent but not huge cause I'm in apartments, need an official light, and a carbon filter for smell during flowering!

8. Check Amazon they got some nice tents. What size u looking for? I got a 4x2x4 for 80 bucks on there

9. I had a Secret Jardin and now an Apollo tent. For the price, I Love the Apollo tent. I have a 5x5x7 but they make all sizes to match your needs. There are lots of HID, LED, and FLO light kits out there on Amazon. Reading user reviews can help you avoid the lemons. I'm happy for ya bud. After upgrading you'll wonder how you ever grew with your old setup.

10. thanks guys y'all have been a real help, my local hydro has a sunhut 3.5x3.5x6.5 for 100$ and I've been looking at the platinum led p450. You think that light would flower 4 ladies to harvest?

11. Yeah definitely

12. sounds like that's what I'm going to go with then, should be awesome!

13. ok so even with all exhaust ports and vents open (tent still zipped up) my temps are at 84 degrees, looks like I need better exhaust or intake :/ I have my box fan inside the tent at full blast and a little clip fan blowing hot air at the top out one of the exhaust ports.. Guess I need an inline fan and some ducting work.

14. Air exchange is key. An inline fan with a quality speed control is a great solution to your temp problems. By modifying your fan speed with the speed controller you can also control humidity. Of course humidity will be higher on feed days and don't forget the ultra high humidity will clog a carbon filter fast.

15. No venting? Might be fighting recirculation heat than.

16. would 1 either intake or exhaust be enough? Either pushing fresh air in or pulling hot air out?

17. Pushing cool air in will work till they get the stank. Then your whole pad will smell like a bud. Pulling air out is how I do it. I create just enough negative pressure inside the tent so no stank seeps out.

18. You really need the exhaust to go outside or another room or your just equalizing temps and bringing hot air back in the intake.

19. What kind of light you have?

20. at the moment I'm just using cfls, but looking into leds.