Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Success stories of RSO / oral hash oil for autoimmune disease

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dabs710, Jul 10, 2015.

1. It's more obvious than ever to me how strongly RSO / oral hash oil affects my autoimmue disease and helps keep it at bay. It is not perfect, I still have symptoms, but it is very apparent how much it helps. I've tried stopping it many many times now and return, sometimes for short periods of time, sometimes for very long periods (I went over a year without any edible medicine). The results are the same : I'm ALWAYS feeling significantly better with it, even if I'm not 100%.

I realize how strongly of a true medicine this is for me. If I didn't have it, I'd definitely have to pop a lot more pills to remain functional.

Anybody else here is welcome to share their success stories of using RSO for your autoimmune disease.