Waiting in Tampa...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Meoffmeoff, Jul 10, 2015.

1. I live outside Tampa and have been patiently waiting and even working for medical marijuana reform to come to Florida. My heart was shattered last November when we got only 58% of the 60% we needed to pass this life changing amendment. You see, I am no longer a twenty something able to go out trolling college campuses or nightclubs for connections. I suffer with chronic pain and unfortunately my provider has relocated and I am devastated yet again. Please fellow Floridians, we must vote for compassionate care and get it right in November 2016 as the quality of life for thousands depends upon easy access to this amazingly effective medicine. In the meantime I will hope for a miracle! Thanks for listening...

2. I'm standing here with you brother. Last November was crushing to me, I was also volunteering and doing my part for Florida to have medical access. I still fear the consequences of the John Morgan amendment passing, since it doesn't allow for home cultivation (which would give the less fortunate the same quality meds), but I'm optimistic that we floridians will one day amend it to allow grows. We have to pass this first though. Sorry about losing your connect. Check out local quick stop stores

3. Hopefully we'll all get lucky and they will randomly legalize it nationwide like with gay marriage.

4. Contest: who'll be the first to legalize, the US or Canada.