First time grow dwc/cfl, aero/cfl

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Kham, Jul 10, 2015.

1. I've had my little lady going for about 2 months now and just started a second.

Attached Files:

3. These look to have started great! Keep us posted!

4. Thank you and I definitely will. I've been redesigning the grow room for a little while now for more efficiency. New pics coming soon

5. Been extremely busy here lately. Sorry it's taken so long to get new picks up fellas. As you can see I've upgraded quite a bit of the grow room. New hps light and ballast instead of cfl lighting, I've added a couple extra fans to circulate conditioned air in to the room, got a real deal cloning dome and four little lady's getting their root on inside.

Again, sorry for the delay of game. If anybody has any questions or advice, feel free to do some questioning or drop me a bit of advice below..

Attached Files:

6. They look fantastic
    What nutes do you use

7. I've been using B.C. Grow/Boost, Magi-Cal, and a touch of Thrive Alive and mixing with reverse osmosis filtered water

8. Sounds beautiful

9. Another quick update. I'm going to flip her in the next couple days. I've got the clones going and they're starting to root already.

I have a strong feeling she's going to be a monster.

Attached Files:

10. Lookin for the new pics !!! Ya got me hooked

11. She turned to a he... I've had to clean out the garden and I'm getting geared up to start fresh.