Religion is a big fat JOKE

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Willow1138, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eh, it'd be kinda pointless. My sermon would be about five seconds long: "Don't be a dick. Stop it."

Of course, we could always then smoke some trees and have a potluck. Ahh, fellowship [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. #wheresmyroller4pope

• Like Like x 1

3. Clap. Clap. Clap.

I want to buy you dinner, sir.

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  5. there's almost 5000 "Gods" being worshiped by humanity....but don't worry because only YOURS is right

• Like Like x 1
  6. Your title indicates otherwise. You clearly said "religion".

7. The title is a tag line. How about you take a gander at the body of my post and read what I have to say before you continue to make assumptions. You people are ridiculous, it makes me laugh. Wheresmyroller hit the nail on the head.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fair enough. You're invited. I'll bring the peyote and you can bring a nice casserole. :p

• Like Like x 2
  9. That's the spirit!

No pun intended

• Like Like x 1
  10. #50 Vicious, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
    Apply MAXIMUM damage control

Without any assumption I asked you what you think about Islam. Scared of being an Islamaphobe? How about an Anti-Semite? Or are you just raging in rebellion from your catholic school years?

When you won't answer new questions and say "look at x post", we can't do much else but assume. So when you say "not worth your time", I'm going to assume you're opting out because you're simply not up to snuff or you're demonizing big bad Christianity but don't want to suffer the cognitive dissonance of insulting a "diverse" culture. I also assume you lean to the left.

"Shamanism, Wicca" I'm curious about where shit went with you to go from Christianity to fucking paganism.

Also you should take off your debate tag and replace it with memes.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Are you the new Meme Queen?

• Like Like x 2
  12. i think you should talk about the ones in the Central African Republic that are trying to wipe out the country's Muslims

seems a lot worse than first world bible thumpers, all they do is cry persecution every time the country evolves past their ancient mythology

• Like Like x 1
  13. I've heard about that as well, just sickening ): my boyfriend and his family are Lebanese, if you ask me, they're doing it right.

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436559572.537988.jpg
    And yes, bow to me bitch

15. Oh shit, I was right. You won't say shit about Islam because you don't want to insult your boyfriend's culture. Confirmation bias is fucking real.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I haven't said shit about ANY other religion if you haven't noticed. Pull your head out of your ass.

17. #58 Vicious, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
    Opting out is saying enough.

I have an idea though, you could try debating instead of shitposting memes. You know, like the tag you posted.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm her boyfriend.

The reason she's not talking about Islam, because this thread is not about Islam.

Do you have friends or family in Islamic nations? You seem pretty consecuated with the topic.

What is it Rover!?

Did an Islamic boy get thrown down a well for talking back to his parents?

......yes. Yes he did.

But we're not talking about that. We're talking about the Christians and Catholics that give their religion a bad reputation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.