Religion is a big fat JOKE

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Willow1138, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There ya go

-Yuri
    [/QUOTE]

You say there is no Holy Spirit but there is, i could also tell you water doesnt exist, doesnt mean its true.

And your being very prejudice about Christians, there are bad apples but there's a lot of good ones to, same with atheists.

2. my bad but other are using other peoples work without citeing them so...

3. Anyone who uses the Bible to justify raping a women is crazy, the Bible clearly does not condone raping women.

4. Some say it could have been a metaphor and was a cleansing of the world, but it also could have been real why is it impossible for it to have actually happened.

5. A preist, a rapist, and a pedophile walk into a bar... and he orders a drink [​IMG]

6. The fundamental truths have not changed but how things are done have changed in ways, such as no more animal sacrifices, which btw what the bible talked about with animal sacrifices were way ahead of its time as far as keeping germs and infections out of a body while doing an operation or performing surgery. It taught early surgeons many health standards that weren't thought of till centuries later.

You must have not read what i said about the scriptures that mention rape, God isnt condoning rape those are actions of man, everything in the Bible isnt necessarily what God is telling you what to do.

I do know these things yes,

7. Hey blades....do us all a favor and don't respond to this troll...that's all it's after, a response confirms it's having some sort of effect......

8. #390 helloeveryone420, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
    cleansing the world is a very polite word for worldwide genocide. u mean noah's ark right?

9. is that how you would handle ISIS? ...but i DO hear you though. that's why people refuse to debate religion, because debating it make it appear as if religion has some ground to stand on. the fact is religion shouldn't be classified as a debate because it's not.

10. Thats a good question, and I think it involves a complicated answer, I have many theories (dont really feel like sharing them right now), but God is a fair and just God and I dont think hed screw people over.

11. Yeah, it's based on ignorance and fallacy, and there's no debate in that....

So carry on.....

12. While there's no true debate in that, it's not like there is no point in engaging. Because there are people who do share these beliefs, in different levels of the extreme.

But it helps one recognize fallacies better and helps you to apply that to more intellectual debates. It also helps one to reexamine their beliefs, explore more of the evidence or review the old, and strengthens one's ability to discuss their

I could say though that calling troll serves no point.

13. Well, if you just want to argue for the sake of arguing, go for it....

I'm married and can have an intelligent argument whenever I like....and I don't have to type to do it....

and as far as the "troll" thing, I call them as I see them......

14. #397 stonerfrom60s, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
    Charledon. Just STFU. Please stop! You're friggin killing me. I'm dying here. BS upon BS upon more. BS. You need help. Whatever you're on is making you psychotic and me SICK ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438741522.469163.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. are you for real? this is no opinion these aren't losses.

16. Care to explain? your response is very typical of how the devil wants you to think when you hear about a supernatural creator who cares/loves/and is giving you another life in heaven.

But im just spouting BS i guess.

17. That's it! I'm possessed by the devil but you're spouting BS. Leave us alone. Get help; you're psychotic and a danger to your fellow humans. If you believe in heaven, get on your way NOW and leave the rest of us in peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.