Religion is a big fat JOKE

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Willow1138, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437191329.254149.jpg

2. If I may interject.

From a neutral stand point.

This is interesting. Have your read it?

The book of races
    exopolitics.blogs.com/files/russian.secret.alien.races.book.pdf

Enjoy.

3. Bitch you crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Aww man,, I don't wanna die haha LoL,, I Don't wanna DIE.. Nooooo hahahahah Ridiculousnessness

5. #266 charledon, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
    religion isnt a joke, maybe some of the corruptness that has spawned because of religious institutions is a joke, id agree with that, when people of religious authority use there power for evil instead of what God is actually teaching, than that is a serious problem, but in this day an age a lot of us can read the Bible so we can see for ourselves what it is saying instead of hearing it from another person who could be corrupted.

So on that note i agree that Religion can be absolutely terrible when the people in charge abuse their power but that is exactly how the devil works he tempts those with authority, but there is an undeniable fact that God does exist and that Jesus Christ died for our sins and that is fact, I see it every day, by see it everyday i mean i can feel the Holy Spirit working in my life to improve on things i need, as well as ive personally witnessed miracles that only God himself can do.

But to add to that the devil isnt really real, the devil is just your evil selfish desires, deception, greed, lust, wanting life's cheat codes, cruelty, being mean, corruption all those nasty things

A supernatural creator aka Jesus Christ is definitely real, but religious institutions, which fall victim to corruption and greed, which is basically what happens to people who hold power, they get tempted a lot more than someone with less power and whatnot. Us people are kind of evil creatures by nature, but God is pure and Holy and good and he is the only God he created everything, everything is his, but you shouldn't worship anything but Him.

6. #267 helloeveryone420, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2015
    barf evidence got ne.jpg

7. omg i typed a big long response but it glitched, prayer is effective it works, just try it, it cant hurt to try. Ill have to retype that long ass essay i had before when i feel like it ugh.

8. Basically the Holy Spirit which is God helps you, and he speaks to you and guides you and gives you wisdom, but you cannot hear Him, He is not audible. But based off your reaction from my post shows exactly how the devil works he makes you angry and frustrated hearing about God, that is how the devil works, you need to realize this, i bet you get angry if you go to church, or hear about people talking about God, that is the devils voice. The devil likes to deceive and God likes to Love and provide.

God answers prayers and can help you through difficult times if you call out to Him, but you need to call out to Him, you need to believe in Jesus Christ and he will help you overcome, its not to say that you wont have to work as well too.

9. your body is a tool used by your mind and your mind is a servant of the Lord Christ Jesus.

you can believe in science and the supernatural, they coexist, science is just mans way of explaining how our world works, but we haven't been able to explain how supernatural things work, and its hard to give proof of something supernatural since they just kind of happen, only through God, Christ Jesus.

Hope this clears things up a bit but by your response i can tell the devil is trying his best, and dont be scared of the devil, the devil is just you, your bad emotions your selfishness and your desire to turn away from God. The devil has no power, but we have free will to turn away from God, and sin separates us from God and makes it harder for us to hear His voice, which is never audible. Ever heard of let Jesus take the wheel?

10. Here's a good clip from a great movie -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2APtvDMIEo

Spend the three minutes.

11. Nobody knows. They can only speculate. You make think you know. But you don't..

12. Your response is exactly how the devil which dont be scared the devil has no power, but how you reacted to my post is exactly what the devil is, wants you to turn away from the idea of Love and truth and prosperity :)

13. #274 charledon, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2015
    I'm 100% certain God exists and that Jesus Christ came and died for our sins, im also 100% certain the Bible is true.

So yes you can know for sure when you feel the power of the Holy Spirit working in you It is undeniable.

14. I've always leaned towards god existing. But with me it's blind faith because I have never felt the power of the holy spirit. And I understand it's a two way street, to get to that point you have to give 100% to your faith.

15. I know how that goes. Anyway, that fallacy is called pascals wager. Look it up. It also doesn't hurt to try voodoo rituals and i'm betting you don't practice voodoo rituals

16. Youve never prayed for strength or courage or to take your stress away before something important? praying for me works wonders.

remember were all sinners in Gods eyes, so dont turn away from God because you dont think your good enough or something, were all little shits in His eyes haha.

17. That's like a hippie telling you he's going to punch you in your "aura". You just just look like a crazy to me because I don't believe in the devil/ghosts/unicorns/etc.

18. Yes I've prayed plenty of times in my life lol. I only pray to give me strength and courage though..

19. I dont mean to use that fallacy sry for using it, since I think i did accidentally use that fallacy and i agree its kind of a lame fallacy, because im playing devils advocate here what if a different religion was right, you'd be just as screwed.

But with that said I'm saying that there are idols that people worship and they lead to nothing but damnation, and then there is God, Jesus Christ the creator of the universe who has ultimate power.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.