Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you save roaches?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cowtime, Jul 9, 2015.

1. I smoke joints down to the cardboard...

2. I have a candel holder that serves a roche hotel its got a lid and all p

3. Nah, I tend to get rid of 'em. To me, it's like when you re-light a cigarette that you temporarily ashed for whatever reason: It's just not good a second time. Maybe it's the res, maybe it's the staleness. I dunno. I do know that I'm just gonna toss it.

4. Yes cause if you need weed later and you cant get it you can use the roach weeed for another blunt or pack it for a bowl.

5. Just find this disgusting tbh

6. Damn you have it nice. I get 40-45 an eighth, 70 a quarter, 90 half, 190 an oz. And always 20 a g.

7. I rarely roll joints, but when I do, damn right I save the roaches. What the hell am I supposed to do, throw them out? Save them up and sell them to broke ass kids or give them to a homeless dude? Hey, that's not such a bad idea. But no, I don't pitch them, it just seems wasteful to me.

8. there is times were I have been between paychecks and the weed man went dry so I couldn't get a front THANK GID FOR ROCHES ! And I roll fattyies so I can get at least a half of bowlpack roches saved my ass alot

9. Yes I save them and then smoke them when i'm out of bud.

10. I would do that if i had a shit ton of mids. But if I have high grade, I will recycle the roaches. I don't care about res or staleness. I want to get high. I have smoked resin to get high.

11. same here dude

12. I think they are a PIA and it's an ongoing problem for me. I bought these little cardboard crutches and those help a lot . I can put that at one end and it actually filters it some so when it gets down to the end, it doesn't taste nasty. somebody here turned me on to them and they pretty much do away with roaches.

I go through spurts where I'll just use my bong because I don't want to deal with roaches. I also go in spurts where I save them and give them to my friends who can't afford to buy weed. I have my card and I can get really good $100 oz . Plus I'm always hitting up dispensaries when I go out of town. I usually have several different strains. I think about saving roaches and look at all my jars of weed and I feel kinda stupid for worrying about it.

13. I know a guy that pulls roaches out of a roach motel and give them mouth to mouth to save them.

Hahahahahahahaha i'm so fuckin funny.......

14. Got a mason jar full, hope it doesn't come to that though [​IMG]

15. wow I can only get shwag to mids for 100 an oz in Calif. I am moving to Oregon where i can get "really good" for $100 an oz lol.

16. #36 Deleted member 616232, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    Yeah, it's a pretty good deal. This one dispensary just calls it the budget barrel. They keep all the strains separated in jars marked with the thc content. The budget barrel is a mixture of all of it. So if you're not fussy and don't have to have one particular strain, it's a really good deal.

I usually keep an oz of it around just to have handy. I like to give J's away when I go out on the weekends, or like I said, I have broke friends I'll give it to. I do have my special strains, separated in jars.

17. hahhhaaaaaaa yes ur are