First Grow, Hempy Bucket. Autoflower Sour Diesel and OG Kush

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by just_some_stoner, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Back on track :)

Attached Files:

2. #82 just_some_stoner, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2015
    Well they seem to have recovered, you can still see some scars, poor girls. Anyway, doing good now. OG is still vegging though.
    Spot the sativa's :p

Have a great weekend all.

Attached Files:

3. Nice fast reaction and recovery. Looking good stoner

4. #84 just_some_stoner, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2015
    Update time again

2 of them are being droopy again over the past few days. I increased the nutes to half strength yesterday, but no luck.

I did some searching and it looks a lot like Calcium deficiency (http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/nutrients-def...) so i'll put some cal mag on order.
    Or is this simply nute burn?

OG still isn't flowering as you can see and is looking a bit sad lately.

Attached Files:

5. Have you checked your run off ph? If your ph drifts too high and locks out calcium you will get these droopy cal def effects

6. Run off ph between 6.4 and 6.7.

7. Try feeding at 5.5 next time. That is on the high side.

8. Well I actually started feeding them at 5.2 yesterday because I already suspected the ph got too high after a while.
    The water I measured also includes water from feedings before yesterday, so I'll have a more accurate number in the next few days.

9. #89 Cannabartist, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2015
    Or just ph a a few gallons and keep pouring it through till run off ph comes back to 5.9-6.0. Then start regular feeding the following day.

10. #90 just_some_stoner, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2015
    Update!

The queen is on her way creating some fine dank as you can see.

I trimmed all of the dead/nearly dead leaves. The other two are recovering, cal mag should arrive soon.

OG kush still not flowering, is this normal? EDIT : i think i can see some veeeery early flowering.

Have a stoned sunday.

Attached Files:

11. Well cal mag sure does some good things :). Also got some lst going on :D

Attached Files:

12. Looking killer. Seriously the girls look great. Calmag is for the win. Your plants will love you for it. You using any silica products? Such as protekt? Also another great product for your arsenal, many benefits. It also works as a ph up which I really like. Hate adding ph up/down rather not if I don't have to.

Attached Files:

13. Thanks man!
    And no, for now it's only ph'd water + nutes + cal mag.
    Maybe i'll order some of, i'm already suprised to see what the cal mag does so i'm curious about pro-tekt :D.

14. Wouldn't steer you wrong my friend.

15. #95 just_some_stoner, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
    Looking even better! I should have gotten me some cal mag a lot sooner it seems.
    I'm pretty amazed at how much the OG kush perked up. It looked pretty bad, but she's on top of it now :).

Attached Files:

16. What's your temps at? The serrated part of the leaves pointing up like that says high temps or mag deficiency. If you have Epsom salt and temps are good. It's super cheap at any supermarket. Add 1 tbs to some warm water stir till it's all dissolved then add it to your feeding once a week. Will help with that mag def aswell as the magnesium sulfate will enhance terpine profiles. That means stinkier and tastier flowers.

Otherwise they look phenomenal. Good frikin job.

17. #97 just_some_stoner, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
    Well temps are a bit of a problem were i live.
    Today the weather was pretty hot so temps got above 86 degrees.
    Tomorrow it will be about 64 degrees outside so i think temps in the room will be around 75 degrees, wich is a lot better.
    The Other Stoner is designing a ghetto style air-conditioning, so it will be fun to see how that turns out lol

Can i use the Epsom salts with the Cal Mag? Can't i poison the plants with Magnesium that way?
    I think there is a big chance it's mag def though, looks a lot like this one i pulled from the web : [​IMG]

The brown spots seem to start out like small, almost shiny spots like in this example : [​IMG]

18. I use both. Just make sure only once a week and have plenty of run off to avoid toxic salt build up.

19. The trichomes :D

Attached Files:

20. Plants looking good.

OG is STILL not really flowering. The other plants started 2 weeks ago...
    Is it normal it takes this long to flower for an auto flowering plant? Or is there a chance the genetics are bad? (It was a freebie)

Attached Files: