Ebb Flow Experimental Run

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by OrganicallyStoned, Jul 8, 2015.

1. You probably wanna toss that rhino. It most certainly will throw more sacks

2. Trimmed the fans back a little so the bud sites could get more light. Growth seemed intense overnight. Hopefully gonna see buds forming in the next week or two.

1436987340439.jpg 1436987348927.jpg

3. Hey jer, is it possible to get a half ounce from each plant with 81 plants in a 4x4? Vegging to 6" high? Or is that just wishful thinking?

4. I think that's definitely a possibility, assuming everything is dialed in just right and with the right strain.

5. Here's a little update couple pics. I can see buds starting to form. Little bitty things right now though.

1437241527806.jpg 1437241539895.jpg

So I got two White Rhinos and they have different smells. One smells like the dankest shit I've ever breathed. The other smells like straight up chemicals. Both are from the same company but totally different smells. Smoke will probably be the same though!

6. Bad news from the garden today. One of my FEMINISED white rhinos grew nuts. 9 out 10 feminized seeds were male. I'm done with that company.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Were they straight up males or hermies? Where did they come from?

8. They were 14 out of 20 were males. 5 were herms. 1 is still female so far. They came from a company in Arizona USA.

9. Arizona?? Never heard of any co there. If you got shit seeds from them, put their name out there so people know to avoid them. If I get good seed or have positive experience with a Bank, I'm quick to give props. If not, I'm just as quick to let people know to look somewhere else.
    We gotta help each other out with this stuff. There's way too many breeders or "pollen chuckers" out there cashing in on shit products.

10. Website was cannabis-seeds.us. I order 20 white widow and all were female. All white rhinos except one was male.

11. Did a trim on the garden again so more light could penetrate. All that are still there are females. Herms been chopped and composting. Lights come on soon and I'll update with pics.

Also got some kale seeds germing that'll be going in the same table in a day or two. Just letting the roots pop out of the rockwool.

12. 1437567404619.jpg 1437567412471.jpg 1437567420588.jpg

Also noticed that a stereo I moved into that room bad some blinking lights on it constantly. Don't know how much it's affected the flowering process. Not much I would say due to the angle its placed to the tent. Unplugged it and now when the lights go out it's totally dark.

13. Pulled a hermie last night. It was a bagseed. All the oes still in the table are for sure female and are starting to pop out little white hairs everywhere! Super excited now

14. They really seem to be stretching a lot this time around. The tallest 2 have stretched 11 inches since I flipped. I don't think they have too much left to go. I hope not at least. When I get off work today I gotta figure out how to raise my lights a few more inches cause my ratchets are maxed out.

15. Been quite awhile since I updated so let's do a little update!

Day whatever of flower!

1439060290752.jpg 1439060299639.jpg 1439060307509.jpg

Fuckers stretched like crazy. Three of them I had the snap the xylem/phloem in three different places to keep them from touching the lights. My led's don't seem to be doing as much as my last grow. The buds are seeming way smaller than then buds under the t5s. Two led's are 480w and t5s are 216w. So I decided to scrap the whole lighting plan I have and gonna get a 1000w hps for my next grow and just use the led's to beg out the mom(s).

About how long should I veg a mom for to get 25-30 clones? Gonna just make each FEMINISED seed I got make 25-30 plants for efficiency and I see now that growing from seeds is NOT viable to grow fast in ebb and flow.

What do yall think of the grow?

16. Don't look bad .......yeah you should totally get the thousand watt HPS

17. I think my mother plant was about 2.5 months when i took 10 clones and took 20 more three weeks later mother is about 4 months now

Attached Files:

18. This is a clone i am flowering it was 6 inches when i started flowering think its day 30

Attached Files:

19. I can't get the app to work and took me forever to remember login stuff. They're looking good. Stretch is Def over now. I think they have about 31 days or so left. Smell isn't too bad but you for sure know it's weed! I'm excited about the 1000w hps, only I'll be moving within a couple months so after this harvest it'll be a bit before the next grow. :(

20. Apps finally working again for me.

Update with about 3ish weeks left in flower.

1440351081397.jpg 1440351090730.jpg 1440351098830.jpg 1440351106230.jpg
    Pics sucks cause led's are on