New Scientific Study: NO EVIDENCE Water Flouridation Helps Fights Cavities.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DivineVictoryX, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

As you stated in different words, explaining this is mostly a waste of time, but here's my spin:

Water, the lack of which will kill us in 3-4 days, will also kill us if we take too much too quickly.

Arsenic, a "big toxin," is found naturally throughout the earth and is probably in most of our food in low levels. And I read that if you eat ANYTHING that has arsenic even at low, naturally-occuring levels it will kill you in 150 years. Oh shit!!! Now what???

And there are probably an endless number of similar examples.

2. #42 bwood, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
    Hah when I know the best ill get is called an Alex Jones fan of course im not going to take anyone here seriously. Using "masters" was a just a sly George Carlin reference.

Hacks just categorize this as a conspiracy theory in their little pea brains and throw away the key. Read the fucking thread you hacks nobodys trying to take away your precious fluoride, anyways if its given away with such ease already you shouldn't have a problem procuring it on your own time.

They should put datura(only tiny amounts of course ;)) in the water and tell people it stops hangnails

3. Awww poor babbie moves into the middle of nowhere then gets all bitter and butthurt that he doesn't get all the privileges of living in an actual society.

You say clueless and spoiled I say have fun digging fucking holes in the middle of the woods.

LOL @ backwards hillbillys

4. [​IMG]

You really do have a reading comprehension problem don't you?

5. #45 bwood, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
    Nope this is just me not taking you the least bit seriously. This sites been taken over by reddit tier status quo hacks. Theres a clear warning for this section that there might be topics that would trigger your tender sensibilities. Maybe facebooks more your style.

We already live in an idiocracy world. I just want clean drinking water. haha holy fuck. Take whatever fucking drugs you want just leave me out of it.

6. Fluoride blocks your third eye once you drop an unmentionable you will see the truth

7. If you DON'T have a comprehension problem, then please show me where I was bitter and butthurt in my post where I was laughing at spoiled city people.

I love where I live and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Been here over 33 years and will only leave in a horizontal position.

Put up or shut up.

8. Lmfao, reading well respected research papers and basing decision on evidence is blindly following my masters. You are a riot dude. You do have a choice. It's called buying filters or drinking bottled water. No one is forcing you to drink tap water.

9. FINALLY, someone brought up the third eye clogging issue with fluoride.

10. haha oh i dunno how about the part where you started and ended the well anthology with little shots at "city people". Then again in this adorable little post where you act like you dont know what your doing.

Us city folk have no need for more unneeded bitter pricks. We are at a surplus with those types already.

11. #51 bwood, Oct 9, 2015
    you're blindly following your masters on a decision made about a fucking century ago based on jack shit. Luckily these days we have these fancy newfangled technologies like TOOTHFUCKINGBRUSHES AND FLOSS.

You are a riot as well. Nobody wants to make flouride illegal you halfwit. You can still take it all you want. This is about having clean drinking water. The poor inner city youths teeth wont turn to dust if they stop drinking poisoned tap water.

12. Im dealing with people the likes of idiocracy that would water their plants with gatorade because they were told its what plants crave.

13. Personally I don't think it should be added, but I'm also of the mindset of only believing something if there is evidence to support it. Currently there is a lot more evidence showing that fluoride at the current accepted levels helps fight cavities to a certain degree and doesn't have any noticeable side effects. These studies are done by comparing places where no fluoride is added to water to comparable locations where fluoride is at much higher levels. They then look at rates of illnesses in both areas taking into account regional differences and other factors to see if the people in the fluoride areas are worse off than the non fluoridated ones. Most major studies have found that there is no statistically significant differences in health between areas with and without fluoride in water. It's pretty strong evidence to imply that fluoride in water at the current levels is not a cause for concern. If you want I can link some good studies in the future, but I'm not going to link anything unless you'll actually give it a chance because I have to finish a lab report and I don't have time to look on pubmed right now. It doesn't seem like anything I'm going to link will change your mind based on what you've said so far though.

I'm sorry for the ad hominem, I shouldn't have assumed that you listened to Alex Jones. The problem with the statement the government is drugging us is that it's a completely loaded word to say drug. Saying something is a drug implies that it interacts with/alters our body in a serious fashion which is not true according to most research done on the topic of current fluoride levels.

I'm not really sure how I'm a holocaust denier but feel free to enlighten me about that. I would love to see some links showing that hitler used fluoride as some kind of tool to keep people down. Once again I'm not for the addition of fluoride, I just didn't like you're implication that fluoride is somehow damaging people when the current evidence, which is fairly thorough, contradicts that position.

14. LOL, so you couldn't answer my direct question. [​IMG]

I didn't think you could. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Gads, this is too easy. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. #55 bwood, Oct 9, 2015
    It might have been a good idea back in the day when people were dumb as fuck and had to be drugged on a mass scale for their own good. But now we have toothbrushes and floss and flouride is already in the vast majority of toothpastes so theres no reason to have it in the drinking water anymore.

Btw fizzly I answered you already. You were acting like a bitter little prick towards people who live in cities so I was a bitter prick right back to you. This isnt a courtroom im not a stenographer, go back and read your own post and see the beginning and end when you couldnt help but project your bitterness to people smart enough to live in cities. Oh yeah and you were being a prick towards Americans on the first page as well. You're like a child the way you act like you didnt know what you did to offend someone.

16. No once again I'm just saying that your implication that fluoride is harmful to people is wrong based on the current evidence. No one is saying that without fluoride that people's teeth will fall off, so please stop straw manning a nonexistent argument. In fact I agree with you that it shouldn't necessarily be added, but I also realize it's probably not a big deal to add fluoride to water if a municipality decides to do it. After my original post which was rude spirited I haven't used ad hominems. If you want to keep using ad hominems to validate your position feel free but just know that it's probably going to make people less inclined to change their opinion if you call them a halfwit without outlining why you disagree with them. If you have evidence to prove that fluoride is harmful then show us.

17. #57 bwood, Oct 9, 2015
    Evidence like Harvard confirming it lowers IQ in children? Fluorosis and health risks for infants and just being plain unnecessary now that people can clean their own teeth twice a day in the luxury of their own homes. Its ok to use the word halfwit if someones agreeing with you though and also bringing nothing to the table, thats cool. Im being pretty reasonable about this topic, people with weak teeth can go out and get some of this incredibly abundant miracle flouride and pour it on their damn salads if they want and everyone else can enjoy a slightly purer drinking water.

Ironically enough the only troll in this thread is fizzly. Dont get any of that spray on yourself man that stuffs toxic ;)

18. Third eye? What's next, calling yourself a warg? Do you believe in the old gods of the north? Should I call you Bran, Bran the Broken, Bran Stark?

Can you see through the heart trees too? Jesus...

19. I would say that escalated quickly, but it has been a festering sore since the 2nd.
    Bwood you need to remember where you are, and act that way.
    This crap is finished.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.