Second time grower with lots of problems

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ledhead0014, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Aww man that sucks..I'm sorry to hear that.

2. #22 ledhead0014, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2015
    Updated photos. First one is the healthiest: blue cheese...freshly chopped.

Next is the green crack that I lst'd just because the first like 8 inches of stem had the leaves die off. So I figured I would start over in a way lol.

Next is the Silver Haze which had the bottom leaves die off and seems to be a green/yellow.

The liberty haze is the small seedling that was chopped in half and I then planted the top half back into the ground and it actually grew roots and is still alive, but is obviously stunded. The young green crack which had all its leaves chopped off but 1 is also kicking and now it loks like it will be two plants in one but I didn't get a pic of that one. I will tomorrow

I covered the sick blackberry kush seedling, the last pic, with plastic so this rain won't hit it. Maybe the roots can dry out and come back to life.

I will be transporting most of the younger plants to another much better location asap. But the blue cheese, and obviously the green crack growing in the ground, have to stay.

Attached Files:

3. Blackberry kush 2 days ago

Attached Files:

4. Here is the baby green crack that was bit into pieces when it was born. Now I got two main stems.

And even only after twelve hours I see ok mprrovement after the dynagrow. I only added a half gallon divided between three plants so I may add some more in a few days. Then il go a gallon a week after that

Attached Files:

5. And I am going to start some autos and I'm trying to figure out a better soil mixture. A previous poster said that my potting mix perlite and compost mix isn't good enough. And I'm kind of confused by this because for an autoflower you are supposed to plant in the same container that it will finish in. And as a seedling you aren't supposed to add nutes so I am trying to have a basic soil setup and then use dynagrow foliage and then bloom once it is big enough. So what's wrong with this? One guy said I had a medium problem and I needed to add peat moss or some shit.

6. And I will not be using perlite anymore due to the fact that with the only one that I didn't use perlite it did so much better than the ones where I did use it. I used lava rocks for it instead and will do the same with the remaining plants. All there is around here is miracle grow perlite and fuck that shit

7. #27 ledhead0014, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    Things are looking up for my girls. Il post pics later. The dynagrow nutrients is what most of them needed to get going

8. Here they are in this order: green crack, silver haze, blue cheese.

The rest are ok as well

Attached Files:

9. do you buckets have drainage holes? an they all seem to be comming back to life pretty nice!!

10. Yessir. I dosed them a couple of times with dynagrow and they loved it. It's definitely what they needed.

But my concern now is that the autoflower seedlings I germinated and just put in soil are covered with plastic until they come out of the ground. The thing is that the heat index is 100 plus and I think it may compromise the young girls? What do you guys think?

11. why would they be covered in plastic? and yeah thats a bit to high, try putting them in the shade or somethin, atleast cool them down a bit!

12. So it wouldn't rain hard on them. It stormed a bit last night.

13. hahaha oh, read your comment wrong sorry

14. Well i checked them and the rain had patted down the plastic right onto the soil because it poured pretty hard. It's been 48 hours and none of them have sprouted except for the thai ryder and it looks brown and unhealthy. I really hope I didn't cook these babies before they could get out of the ground. Once again I am stressed to the max

15. It's done raining but I put a glass window over them just in case

16. You didn't cook the seeds. It can take some time for them to sprout. But they gotta sprout to be cooked at 100 degree heat indexes.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

17. #37 ledhead0014, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2015
    Sweet. Thanks for helping me sleep.

But another thing I remembered is that as I carried the buckets they began to squeeze because I was pulling on the handle and I think it may have let the germinated seed sink farther down or get buried a little more. Not enough to be concerned about but it may take it longer than usual to come up anyways

18. 72 hours and still no sprouts. But I won't be getting nervous until 2 more days.

But here is one of them that did actually die. It's a thai that is crossed with a lowryder so it can grow anywhere and is very strong and fast even from the beginning. She sprouted really fast and by the time she was up a hard rain had came down and matted the plastic to the soil smashing it

Attached Files:

19. On a lighter note here is the green crack that was attacked by cut worms when it was young. I will be transplanting it along with the newly revived silver haze to a new location finally. Here is the before and after picture of the green crack though:

Attached Files:

20. #40 ledhead0014, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2015
    Here is the new location for the new green crack and critical silver haze. Hopefully the deer are fooled by my half ass cages

Attached Files: