Any tutorials on growing 1 or 2 plants [Extra-Micro Grow]?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by JeanRalphio, Jul 8, 2015.

1. #1 JeanRalphio, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
    I live with roommates, they all blaze, so they don't care but I just want to grow like 1 or two plants, do you still need all the stuff people recommend on here for the the regular micro grows, like the LEDS and all that? Or will a pot and sunlight(usual horticulture stuff) work? I want to grow a sativa because everybody just has indica.

2. If you are growing an autoflower and you have good soil, yes it can be done by the way you describe.

3. Is there a soil you would recommend? Might get started on this soon.

4. If possible try to get it from a growshop or hydroponic store. They can advice you the best. Otherwise go to a garden center and try to find a nice potting soil which is not too hot.

5. Gracias mi amigo, I'm growing for the cartel.

6. For soil most common would probably be fox farms ocean forest or happy frog. Happy frog is more beginner friendly. 707 roots is great soil also. I would recommend most is royal gold basement mix if they have it. Then buy a bag of earthworm castings. Great for nitrogen. Add like 1/3 or 1/4 of earthworm shit to all soil. I add oyster flour too for ph adjustments doesn't hurt.

7. Thx man. I don't give a fuck about beginner friendly though, because I don't want beginner friendly weed, nom saying?