First Pipe/Vape?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by E_STEEZY, Jul 7, 2015.

1. First post! Alright, so I'm really not a fan of my one hitter, and would like to get either a glass spoon pipe or a Magic Flight Launch Box. I really want it to be somewhat stealthy and also easy to store. I've heard the two are very different experiences, and I'm not sure which one I'd prefer. Which one would you guys recommend?

2. Ya those are definitely going to be two completely different experiences. The vaporizer is going to be a lot easier on your lungs and provide a different tasting smoke. The spoon pipe will more closely mimic the experience you get with the one hitter. What are you looking to change about your smoking experience, what is it you do not like about your one hitter you would like to change? This type of information could help us give you some solid answers and a clear direction on where to look for something new! Cheers!

3. I really didn't like how harsh the one hitter hits were...would the pipe be any better? I also am sort of on a budget and am considering a mini bubbler now. Thanks for the response!

4. Mini bubbler is going to be a lot less harsh than a one hitter but still give you the familiar high from smoking. Bowl might be a bit smoother than one hitter but still pretty harsh since its dry. Mflb will not be harsh at all and will taste good but will give you a completely different high that you may or may not like as much as smoking.

5. OP starts a thread and writes "first post"? LOL. Anyway, this belongs in the apprentice tokers section. Me, personally, I would buy a $5 glass pipe. They are stealthy. Good luck with your final decision.

6. if you go with the MFLB and haven't vaped before, you are going to need to give it a little time before you decide you don't like it. it can take a few days to a week before you start to feel the thing you were feeling before. if you plan to jump in the vape game be sure you do it with a quality product like the MFLB. if you use one of the cheapo specials you'll hate vaping for life. first trick of learning to vape is using something that will actually vape and produce some quality clouds.

you can use the AVB {or ABV depending on whose asking} with edibles. AVB is whats left of what you have been vaping. just save it in a jar. it takes about twice as much but you don't need to decarb it. some people report getting really fucking high with this trick. i vape myself and actually have a MFLB and absolutely love it when i use it. [​IMG]

7. If you are young and new to the hobby, then why develop the habit of smoking? Make an investment in your health and buy a quality vape (like MFLB for example). Your lungs will thank you!

8. I ended up buying a MFLB and its amazing, thanks everyone for the input!