Phalanx Farms

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by cdphalanx, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Nice hortila! You're gonna have to come visit... We will get you dabbed out real nice!

My longterm plan is actually to do dry ice hash and then press that to "rosin"...

Fwiw... I hate that it's called rosin and I need to start calling it something else. Maybe just "solventless hash oil" ... It really isn't new or innovative. Just @soilgrown made it viral on Instagram

2. #42 Hortila, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2015
    I figured you of all ppl would hook a growmie up, thanks bro! You have been banging out them beautiful clear yellow sheets for some time now eh! I'll have to take you up on that offer once I'm on your coast. Love that part of the country too!

Sounds like a good plan CD, not sure if you've extracted with dry ice but you'll love how easy it is. So your going to use heat to press it in the end? I just used a torch lighter but that was a small amount in hash press/tube thing. Don't forget to save that green ish for other goodies too!

3. I pressed out some pre98 bubba kush last night. Started with 2.09g and got back 0.39g for a 18.6% return

1437392310620.jpg 1437392320342.jpg 1437392332427.jpg

I'm using this to press
    1437392419383.jpg

4. Wow dude that looks awesome! Crazy how you still get that transparency with that method!

5. only gonna get better as I dial in the tech, too

Just did this...

1437523026578.jpg

6. #46 Hortila, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
    Dude that's ish looks crazy....Gotta Google that up! You've really taken off in this department, congrats bro!

7. :metal: rosin ftw! how much did that press set ya back?

8. preorder price was $335

9. Dude thats so sick. I was actually just looking at them. I was very tempted to buy one at that price. But now you have got one... hmmmm... no still think I'll get one, that would make harvesting so painless.

You got to drop by the new thread, the link is in my sig (pretty sure)

10. I'm hitting the road to head back north late tomorrow night. Been down in the Outer Banks, NC for the last week.

Got a quick regroup/rest this weekend and then Monday I move into the new house

We will sesh soon and can talk alllllll about rosin. It appears that while I've been on vacation some of the more known hashmakers have come forward with 'new' tech that was some stuff i wanted to try out... good to know I was thinking in the right direction even if I wasn't able to put anything to practice.

Really glad I have the preorder.... those presses are gonna be sooooo backordered

11. Back from vacation... looooong night/day in the car driving. My back is screaming in agony
    And here are the babies ! 1438452938510.jpg

12. I had a 10 hr drive myself on Wednesday. Anything over 5 hrs is mind numbing imo

The baby's look stellar.

13. Couple Kraken got some funky twisting going on with the new growth

1438513753323.jpg 1438513760132.jpg

14. Same kraken got this weird looking leaves too
    1438513900642.jpg

All 4 kraken
    1438513947245.jpg

Two phenos so far on Ravnus, 2 skinny-leaf on right, 3 fat leaf on left
    1438514027574.jpg

Khalisi
    1438514056290.jpg

Ghost God and Pariah
    1438514086947.jpg
    App flipped all the pics around so none of my captions are right

15. Looking good dude.

You got any soil plans put together for when you TP those gals?

16. These just got TP'd a little more than a week ago, so they have some time left in these. Haven't decided yet what I'm gonna do.

Might just order some from buildasoil to get started and mix my own after for everything else.

These got moved to 3gal pots right before I left for vacation. Mostly old soil, fresh worm castings and some promix

17. looking good dude! can't wait to see those khalisi's. if you have access to COM products, they have a soil mix called the "stonington blend" which is supposedly really nice right out of the bag. Not as heavy as their other products. Mainah is using it in his grow with great results so far.

18. Yeah I'm still trying to figure out what im going to to for my mix. I need about 100gal. Also want to topdress the raised beds outside. Still thinking about ordering a yard of you want any of that you would be more than welcome.

Was thinking about getting in touch with these guys : http://www.bostonbark.com/soils-compost/ only problem is they want you to have an open bed truck to get compost. Wonder if they would just let me shovel some into a few Rubbermaid and toss em in the back of the suv.

Thanks for the heads up TJ. I'm going to look into that COM for the girls that need transplanting now.

19. There is a farm store nearby my new place. I'm gonna be giving them a visit to see what's up

20. Funny I was away on vacation as well. Had a 7 hour drive myself, shoulders and neck was sore just the same!

Looking great so far CD!