Yellow Leaves...Pre Flower

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by OG Flightschool, Jul 7, 2015.

1. #1 OG Flightschool, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
    Here are two plants that seem to be preflowering. They're in 5 gallon buckets with ff and homemade soil mix. They get teas, and the run-off ph is 7. To my eye they seem to be light green in places almost looking like, light green could turn into yellow. Nutes are light in the teas, but I still I doubt its N defiency because they've had a small amount of nute burn from the guano about a month ago. Could it be iron? Or could it be nothing, seeing how there's Blackstrap Molasses in the tea, which contains iron?

Attached Files:

2. Looks fine, if it's the light green your worried about the plant grows from the stem out, the new growth will look a little lighter than what has been established

3. Here they are a couple of days later. I trimmed a few yellow and or dead leaves, only to notice more yellowing at a faster rate it seems. Is there a problem or is this normal. As I said stated there are a few preflower pistiols but not many yet.

Attached Files:

4. They look good for their age its normal to use up any veg nutes hitting early bud, like here, due for a flush I should think then its bud nute in about 1 week or so, also some calmag once the flush is done is a good idea