Fit Girls Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LoveMyBitches, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Oh you little cutie!

Who wouldn't lick this?

[​IMG]

2. Yum! Nice and fit.

3. Like a popsicle, Fizzly. You're a dirty old man and should be proud of yourself.

4. Hey ol' CE, how'ya doing? [​IMG]

I was just kidding about licking her. She's too young. [​IMG]

5. #127 vengeance23, Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
    why does the urge to reproduce still remain when our population has exceeded it's necessary capacity. Maybe our drooling retard senses that kick in when we see attractive women have evolved to use our hand as a scapegoat with no viable options in sight. I long for a woman on no fap breaks but I see too many complications and consequences in pursuing one. Masturbate and the thought of needing a woman disappears instantly but I still feel like a loser. I don't think masturbating is natural though, having sec is but we have found a loophole and convinced ourselves that it is a "normal" act.

Do you think Jesus wasted his time blowing loads into piles of hay in mangers when he was horny? No he got that poo tang with his hipster beard and hair.

I have no clue what I was trying to accomplish here but I hit post so deal with it.

Ps:I'm not even high

6. you wont be saying this when you turn 50 and you still have no woman to have next to you. after the libido stops, it becomes all about the companionship. just having someone around to help make sure you dont lose your mind. it also doesnt hurt if they're nice to look at. but if worst comes to worst, there is a pill that will give you a boner.

p.s. dont post unless you're even high. i always enjoy a nice even high.

7. p.s. "dont post unless you're even high. i always enjoy a nice even high"

Yes that could end bad for everyone!

8. Masturbation has kept me out of trouble plenty of times.

Companionship is much more important than busting a load.

All the problems Jesus had from getting some strange, that's probably what got him killed.

9. I've been alone my entire life but I'm a 22 year old virgin who has never had a girlfriend lol

10. Jesus's last words "I'm Jesus Christ and I'm here to fuck somebody's wife!"

11. You're not missing much, all the problems that I've had come from girlfriends.

Ok ok and alcohol.

12. this may be true for all men's problems. but in my opinion, pussy is worth all the problems, but not all the problems at once. maybe spread out over a lifetime; gently. i skipped out on a college education so i could bang a girl with a tremendous ass.

worth it.

13. Mint ass:

[​IMG]

14. Byob

Attached Files:

15. .

Attached Files: