Whos still scared to approach the woman of their dreams?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kushifornia, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Who still gets all scared to approach the woman of their dreams .. has anybody seen her & completely froze up? as she passed you by .. or if not .. as you walked up to her what did you say? and how long did you get to date her? C'mon blades .. talk to me.. don't leave me hangin ..

2. Yup. There was this cute ass Spanish girl in my psych class last semester. Quiet, artsy, adorable, she always used to check me out too...

I was always too stoned and shy to say whats up to her.

Never again though, the regret sucks far more than the rejection ever could

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 Bluntman and Chronic, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
    Everytime I see her I get all nervous and shaky. We hangout a lot but I don't know why I can't just tell her how I feel. Doesn't help she just got a new boyfriend... 😐

4. been there man trust me the risk you take to just walk up to her is way more rewarding than looking back and wishing you would have done something! You really can't tell what your missing out on until you take the step and introduce yourself.. There used to be this gal in a class of mine that was amazinggg, absolutely beautiful, shy, smart, had her shit together and I would always walk out after class and push myself to talk to her but I never nutted up and did it and she would always end up walking by herself..
    I would see her in the halls sometimes and she would throw me a smile that shit would make my day right there but now it almost haunts me on what I could have missed out on so go do it next chance you get before you miss that train..

5. Yup

There was this cute blond chick who worked checkout at this convenience store I used to hit up after work. She would always bat her eyelashes at me and try and initiate conversation, but I was usually too exhausted, shy, or lost in my own thoughts to respond with more than one or two word answers.

6. I'll reply to this as someone from the other side of the situation...I met the guy I'm currently dating a looong time ago, he liked me so much and was blushing and everything. I knew he liked me but I was in a relationship so I didn't do anything. Fast forward..my relationship ended so we started hanging out and he is STILL nervous around me even though we hang out every day and do everything together, he still gets nervous and shy sometimes. But I like him back and he knows it, so I don't know why he still is like that!
    My advice to guys is just talk to her, the worst that can happen is she'll not be interested and you'll find someone else.

7. I was scared to approach the man of my dreams and regret it every single day because now i can't find him [​IMG]
    You'd better drink a russian concussion and power through it lol [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Totally dude. Went to mall today and watched hot blondes walk by without picking them up and just gazing at their gloryness. I felt like such a fucking pussy,although i was stoned as fuck

9. yeah, i find myself talking myself out of talking to guys most of the time these days. Today it was cab driver. It was the second time ive ridden with him. He complimented me on my hair and was asking me all these questions. The chemistry was there. The way he looked at me was like, mmmm girl. But, i dont know. I think it will be good for me to chill out on guys for a while. They're too distracting.

10. I'm not really afraid to talk to anyone, I think it was all that "they put their pants on one leg at a time" shit my parents fed me growing up.

11. I'm turning 26 this year and the women with the looks don't really phase me anymore; i'm kinda sick of dealing with these chicks that are good looking but broke and got nothing going on for themselves.

Save yourselves the hassle, follow my one motto in life: Don't fight broke dudes and don't date broke chicks ---You follow this, you'll be good and it might sound like i'm an asshole this way but i am more than willing to settle for some chick who ain't got it like the others but got shit going on for herself, but strangely i haven't found one that i clique with, but i'm patient.

12. 5 looks and a 10 attitude still averages 7.5

13. haha....yeah

She surprised me once at work and walked by the front desk when I was standing there but did a straight B line from across the room in like slow-motion but didn't break her line of sight for one second. When I saw her breeze by so fast (or slow my mind musta been playin tricks on me) and she didn't even bat an eye my direction, I actually had a small mental breakdown and ran into the manager's room and burst into tears. It was sad.

14. nigga stop gettin high before the class if its stopping you from running game on the girl of your dreams! lol

but that last thing you said is so true though. rejection sucks but after you accept it, if its a girl you really wanted or cared about.. it's a massive load off your shoulders in the long run because you'll be forced to come to terms with the reality that she wasnt into it and then you can move on instead of being stuck on it forever..

15. So i some how got the balls to do it, i asked the girl i was talking to occasionally at work for her number.

She replied with "im currently seeing some one". I respect that, im not one to get sour cause someone got to her before me.

Months down the line, i stopped working there, i saw her on a online dating site(tinder) .
    My question is should i try to contact her or just leave it be?

16. I say go for it@Mrashid