Micro-breeding technique ... need expert understandings

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by shadyjoe, Jul 5, 2015.

1. #1 shadyjoe, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    [​IMG]

ok so i started this by errors and accident to be honest before anyone gets confused as to WTF IM DOING THIS FOR BRO [​IMG]

i have a habit of throwing spare seeds in small pots in with my main grow while flowering just for an extra bit of weed and see how they grow 12/12 from seed.

anyways i had these 2 small plants which id run out of room with so i put them in a shitty tent with a low light just to keep them alive ready for my main tent ....... the growth slowed to almost a stop but they continued to mature.

one of them turned out to be a male so i put them both outside and thought id give breeding a go ........ its working and they're only 5" tall [​IMG]

[​IMG]

the male on the left is on its way out and is an afgan kush, and the fem is a white widow ........ theres tons of seeds and i cant wait !!
    iv checked a couple of calixs and theres seeds in but they're not ready yet, im just wondering if this method would have a bad effect on the finished seed ?

if it works fine then this is a great way for a hobbist to breed away in really really small spaces ...... like under the kitchen sink [​IMG]

anyone understanding this madness ?

2. i get the pics to work but they are their trust me.

ill try later

3. #3 shadyjoe, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015

a bit slow in these threads i see

4. too slow for me

shame, ill take my technique else where

jk:)

5. #5 shadyjoe, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015

[​IMG]

i planted a seed a couple of days ago and its just showing today

"is it shadyjoe"

yes it is thanks for helping, btw have u any idea how these will turn out

" no i havent, now eat shit and die!! "

wow thanks, i mean thanks for answering:) youve been great thanks, i'll keep u updated if i remember, very busy life being the owner of 4 sites and all [​IMG]

peace

• Like Like x 1