What if only YOU could get HIGH

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by KingsGreen28, Jul 5, 2015.

1. What if in this entire planet earth, you were the only one who could get high on cannabis. Everybody else who tried to smoke it would just look at you & wonder what this weird person was doing eating up half of the refrigerator and laughing at nonsense. How would you explain the way you feel to all the sober people out there?

2. I'd just shut up about it and be grateful that the government would never know how useful it is or how much it improves my quality of life.

3. Real talk! Lol! They'd probably throw you in an isolation chamber In Area 51.

4. Smoke it all myself

5. #5 ShouldBeLegalInWA, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
    Imagine this,

Invent a disease that silently spreads causing our bodies to ignore all the pyshoactive compounds in the world, so noone would feel the good effects of drugs... and only you had the cure. [​IMG]

Sell the cure to the highest bidder :D

6. then you'd be called crazy and it wouldn't be long until you land in prison or a mental institution or under some black market scientists table, unless you keep it to yourself.

7. You would totally end up in an asylum.

8. I'd be one sad lonely stoner...

9. I would be a god damn shaman. That would be sweet ass sweet. People think I be talking to spirits, then I take all their money and not drink the kool-aid.

10. What Ambivalent said is probably the most accurate lol.. Although you'd definitely live longer then the rest of the world if your happy all the time :D

11. I'd feel hella happy but I'd feel bad for my bros who couldnt try it and we couldnt all enjoy it together

12. I'd be sad cause there's nothing better than Rollin one up with my niggas

13. Say I'm on purple drank

14. Then it would all be free... I would probably just ditch life and buy a cabin and smoke weed all day everyday.

15. I'd be one happy person all the tome