Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting clean for July 7th

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ohhhman, Jul 4, 2015.

1. I'm getting tested on the 7th of this month. I've been smoking regularly with my girlfriend ever since highschool. I stopped smoking June 26th however at that time my smoking was every 3 days. And on the last day it was one single hit. I'm not disclosing what the test pertains too but I'd like honest answers without the "you're fucked" type of answers. I'm 19 years old to start things off. I weigh about 125 lbs. For about 5 days I've been drinking loads of water, pissing about every 45 min. Maybe 30 depending on how deligent I've been drinking. I run lots. Like lots.. 5-7 miles a day. leading up to the test day I'm willing to run more and sit in a sauna. I know it's a test being sent to a lab. So based on this informational yall think I'll be good? Getting weed out of your body while consuming alcohol is a bad idea however it's 4th of July weekend and I love enjoying a beer or two with my dinners. I don't drink to get drunk I just enjoy a good beer. I thought I'd say that just to give you guys all the factors you need in helping me out. If you've read this much then thanks a lot hahah. Much love

2. Go to the drug test thread, they will tell you that you are fucked.

• Like Like x 2
  3. my person experience (I'm 17) female, 5'2 and weight 104 pounds, I smoked 2 blunts on the 28th and 29th and am being drug tested on July 5th.
    The day after I smoked a blunt 2 days in a row, I went to the dollar store and bought two drugs test. I would recommend this! Their cutoff levels are 50ng. I tested myself the day after and got a very faint line, maybe from enough dilution. what I did was drank lots of water immediately (about one cup per hour) and bought a lot of fruit and healthy food from the grocery store and ate that for 3 days, and today (the 4th day, June 3rd) I got off work after drinking maybe 3 bottles f water and used the second at home drug test and got a much darker line.
    while even if it says on the box any line is considered a pass, if the line is incredibly faint that means you are close to the cutoff level of 50ng. If you aren't a super frequent smoker and didn't smoke large amounts and depending on your metabolism, the half life of the thc in your system should be 2-4 days.
    I would go buy 2 or 3 drug tests and for your first one, do it as soon as you get home to see if you pass at all or look close to passing.
    keep drinking lots of water and take another test after peeing clear a few times and see your results.
    wait 2 days and try again with your last one! good luck!

4. Are you going to be watched? What lab are they sending it to? Is it a split test? Or is it just an average 5 panel?

If you are not going to be watched I would just get synthetic, do the instructions to to a T and you will be fine. I just did a drug test, posted a story about it and mine was sent to a lab, I used Ultra Klean Ultra Pure

5. @princessbubblebong yes i will be watched by someone. I don't really know about this whole synthetic stuff. They're gonna be looking at my penis. Im pretty sure they will know what a fake one will look like.

6. It depends on how much you smoked every three days up until the 26th If it was a good amount then it is quite likely you will not be clean in 11 days. Pounding water does nothing but clean your kidneys. If you are still releasing metabolites then drinking water for ten days isnt going to make your system clean by day 11. The running will help to some extent, but thc isnt only stored in body fat. Its is stored in the fatty tissue of various organs as well. So unless you can find some way for jogging to burn fat tissue from your brain and kidneys, all the running in the world doesn't guarantee you will come up clean. Quitting and substitution (with a good sample) are the only ways that work 100%.

• Like Like x 1
  7. well to be more exact on the amounts of weed.. It would be maybe 3-4 hits out of a bubbler ranging from every day to every 2-3 days for months

8. but still. Your answer freightens me. How good is synthetic piss, how is it used if someone is watching me. How much is it. Where do you get it. If not the head shop

9. If you are 19, and have to be tested for weed, then no, you are not good. Nobody is good if they have to be tested for weed. What if you don't pass the test? Will you be cuffed and thrown in jail? That is bullshit. That law needs to be changed. Meanwhile, I read in the news where a guy was in an open carry store in Texas and he opend fire and shot somebody. Thats what America needs to test for: fucking mentality to operate a gun correctly and safely.

10. hey bro you should be good. Try hitting the sauna every day as well. One trick that worked with me is to dip a corner of your shirt in bleach and as your capping your piss bottle just discretely dip that corner in your piss.

11. I passed it. 🍻 thanks everyone for taking the time to reply. Even the mother fucker being straight up as can be hahah. You made me nervous as fuck but no worries. Now to get off of a weed forum since I have no need for it anymore🍻🍻🍻

12. Congrats on passing.

So you just gonna use us up and leave us like a nasty 4th of july hooker huh? I see how it is lol