ISIS Hits Israel From Egypt And Threatens Hamas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 839659, Jul 4, 2015.

1. #101 willywagpole, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
    You limited mind will never understand my unlimited self, You only think you do. The ones that do, Agree with me almost entirely. As Truth Resides Within.

None of you have been through Enough Darkness to see True Divine Light.
    That's a reason why most of you are still asleep and lost in illusion, You have everything taken care of for you and nothing is ever created from oneself.

You smoke herb to numb out your senses and hide from Purity and Truth.

My knowledge and wisdom comes from the natural Law of the Universe, Yours is only a reflection of the MAN-MADE limited law created to keep you in the loop and not able to actually use your brain at maximum potential.(I woke up from this limited illusion when i decided to De-Calcify my Pineal gland and Practice Meditation, Eat Healthy and change my life around.

As I've always said until any of you sleepers decide to take the chance and try it for yourself or at least study how to unlock Dimethyltryptamine in the brain, NONE i repeat NONE of you can say anything that will ever be in harmony and logical to the universe as you are un-certain completely. When you wakeup you become fully certain.

You say Yuri is complex..
    Yeah probably in material terms he/she is quite the intelligent creature but without awakening you know knowing about life to be certain or true you only are living in a dream-sate and not fully conscious.

If you did you wouldn't be arguing through ignorance and misunderstand truth.

Keep Trying, Children of the MATRIX.

2. you said in smart at least. Ill take it!

-yuri

3. You're clearly a troll, or one of these kids that's pops some unmentionables and claims they are masters of the universe.

4. The Middle East is very fortunate that I'm not God. I'd flush the entire region like a putrid bowl of turds.

5. #105 roorforcrumble, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    They aren't all bad people, sure Muslims can be assholes, but so can Christians. You'd be surprised how often I get looked down upon by mislead Christians for not believing that Jesus was God. Yet they know nothing of history, of Constantine, of the Council of Nicaea, or of how the New Testament was constructed and how the roles of women in early Christianity were largely left out. So don't hate, just battle those who don't stand for righteousness.

6. all we have to do is give everyone there internet and the problem will fix itself...

-yuri

7. I know they are a mixed bag, like everywhere else. But that region is like a sore rectum - irritating, to say the least. So, fuck them and their idiotic tribal bullshit, their religious animosities, and their ancient vendettas and lusts for vengeance.

8. #108 roorforcrumble, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    Yea it was really disappointing the Arab Awakening was basically snuffed out by terrorist groups across the middle east and north africa, along with political groups like the muslim brotherhood.

However, to be free and to create free government you must first learn by listening to those who have read the texts of great political thinkers, and read them for yourself. Everyone wants to be free under their government, but you have to know the methods to employ to do so.

9. Africans have just about all the same problems except maybe a bit more local. The only difference is they have no oil so no one gives a shit about how horrible their continent is and how many human rights violations go on.

10. Well stated!

For starters, I really don't think that supporting and help install the Muslim bro-hood was such a well thought out strategy - one of many. But, the Egyptian people seem more interested in freedom than Sharia and rejected Obama's chosen peeps. Good for them!

11. #111 roorforcrumble, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2015
    Obama backed the Muslim Brotherhood?

They were pretty straight up about maintaing the status quo and not allowing Christians or women in Egypt proper rights.

I wouldn't say it worked out for them, last I heard they had a new military dictator. How's that going?

12. The whole continent ain't a shit hole, same with the middle east.

However a large portion of their issues stem from western countries meddling in their land for their own agendas.

The Arab Spring was hijacked by the American Gov't way before the militant groups showed their faces.

13. The west didnt meddle until after armed conflicts started

what they didn't realize is tht democracy can't work in ME unless they restructure and secularize the entire political system

Even then there's no guarantee extremists wont cross borders and raise hell

Sent from my phone

14. Blaming the west for Islam and its barbaric rituals is quite common amongst the social justice warriors.

15. <h1 id="bodyHolder_divTitle" itemprop="name" class="post-title" style="margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-size: 26px; font-family: AvenirLT-book, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(67, 76, 85); -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; position: relative; line-height: 28px; background-color: rgb(246, 245, 244);">Gaza explosions target cars of Hamas officials</h1>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >GAZA: Five near-simultaneous explosions in Gaza Sunday targeted members of the armed branches of<a class="entityAnchor"> Hamas</a> and<a class="entityAnchor"> Islamic Jihad</a> amid growing tensions between the Palestinian territory's rulers and extremist opponents.
    There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the blasts that rocked an area in the north of Gaza City and destroyed five cars belonging to members of the Ezzedine al-Qassam and Al-Quds brigades, the armed wings of Hamas and Islamic Jihad. </blockquote>

My irony meter just exploded ...because this is exactly how it started when Hamas took Gaza from Fatah after a bloody coup on 2007.

16. Hamas just makes me want to eat some delicious hummus

17. inb4 Isis claims responsibility

-yuri

18. I fully support both ISIS and Hamas - in the killing of each other. [​IMG]