ISIS Hits Israel From Egypt And Threatens Hamas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 839659, Jul 4, 2015.

1. I never got the point of using a hyperbole. I totally agree there are a lot of intelligent Muslims that teach in university's and are high up in the oil industry around my way.

Maybe in France they will gain a voting majority soonish but in America and the UK it will be a long way off.

2. Why do you insist on defining people by their religion?

Are there 2 classes of Israelis?
    Jews and non Jews?

3. I'm not separating anyone.

Israeli Arab ISIS members tried to recruit children.

You can't spin it any other way around

4. I am not spinning anything.

What i am doing is pointing out that you seem to think there are 2 different types of Israelis, Jews and non Jews.

5. so what does that have to do with the ISIS members trying to recruit children?

6. It shows you for what you really are....

7. everyone tries to recruit children.

You think statist propaganda isn't pushed in schools for a reason.

Kids are more easily conditioned that adults who are set in their ways

So don't say "recruiting children" like its some weird thing

-yuri

8. Nurit Peled-Elhanan, an Israeli academic, mother and political radical, summons up an image of rows of Jewish schoolchildren, bent over their books, learning about their neighbours, the Palestinians. But, she says, they are never referred to as Palestinians unless the context is terrorism.

They are called Arabs. "The Arab with a camel, in an Ali Baba dress. They describe them as vile and deviant and criminal, people who don't pay taxes, people who live off the state, people who don't want to develop," she says. "The only representation is as refugees, primitive farmers and terrorists. You never see a Palestinian child or doctor or teacher or engineer or modern farmer."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/07/israe...

9. What would that be?

Are you denying that Israeli Arab ISIS members recruited children?

For someone like you who spouts theories of ISIS being funded by Israel, thats all you have to say about this issue?

10. Israel recruits children too...

-yuri

11. Yes, people recruit children all the time..

It's ironic I received such responses for the article seeing this thread is about ISIS expanding within the Gaza strip...

12. you are the one who brought up the tangent sir

-yuri

13. Child, doctor, teacher, engineer and farmer were all used as equals in a "point".

No Palestinian children.

Whoever wrote that is a joke.
    Like the teetering pseudo state of Israel

14. #55 Mr. Mojorising, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
    Crazy wacky zelot fools on both sides. Who is your imaginary God?

15. #56 נמרוד, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
    to what? ISIS?

give me a break dude..

16. I sure did!

So, are any of you pro-Palestinian supporters concerned about the fact that Palestinians are joining ISIS in Gaza?

17. yea. Just as.concerned as we are about the British/American/Israeli/ other western country citizens flying off to join

-yuri

18. Are you concerned that Israel is providing medical treatment to IS fighters?

Are you concerned that Israel is doing nothing to stop the spread of IS and is attacking Hezbollah and Iranian forces who are fighting IS in Syria?

19. Twisting your words again I see.

Israel does provide medical treatment to both Al Nusra rebels (you have yet to show me proof they are ISIS fighters) and civilians alike. Respectable doctors are forced to swear to respect and upkeep the Hippocratic Oath by treating anyone who is injured regardless of their origin/affiliation etc.

Israel is indeed stopping the spread of ISIS, even arresting Palestinian members who try and recruit children.

Iran/Syria/Hezbollah are a far bigger threat than ISIS (which is NOT on the border with Israel anyways......)