ISIS Hits Israel From Egypt And Threatens Hamas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 839659, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Read your own headline.

ISRAELI TEACHERS

2. To be fair the headline reads Israeli
    Arab teachers

Sent from my phone

3. Are they Israelis?

4. #24 Deleted member 839659, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    Yes, they are

what's your point tho?

5. #25 roorforcrumble, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
    I told yall they were some nasty badass pieces of shit. No one listened, watch some youtube videos of IS and the Levant members fighting the SAA(Syrian Arab Army). They hold ground in urban warfare against tanks with no tanks of their own, and no artillery at all, not even mortar support. In Ramadi in the first battle they had explosives attached to construction equipment like bulldozers and drove into Iraqi ranks. These guys are hardcore and committed to the fight. They are heavily brain washed by the islamic faith because western ideals have leaked into their society from media. Leading to more equality, such as education for women, which is upsetting in such heavily male dominant societies because it allows women to gain their own property rights, driving rights, voting rights, better jobs, or jobs of equal pay to men. Thus men who are unemployed in islamic arab societies feel extremely disenfranchised by the seeping in of western cultural ideas, and just in general it is the trend due to the way of life having not changing for 1000 years. It isn't necessarily the unemployed, there are educated members of such extremist groups who feel the same way about western ideals.

6. Millions of Israelis are Muslim Arabs..

7. millions? Source?

-yuri

8. Why do you define people by their religion?

Is an Israeli not just an Israeli?

9. Don't be silly, they are Gods amongst men[​IMG].

10. Thought i should share this. There's more but ones enough to lead you to more interesting things.

11. because the people in question are Muslim individuals who tried to recruit children to join ISIS?

12. if all Muslims joined Isis, they really would rule the world. But they don't

Food for thought

-yuri

13. But I thought ISIS was an Israeli invention.

Why are Palestinians joining ISIS?

14. So all the Muslims in the world would conquer America, the UK, Canada the Scandinavian country's, Russia and China? If all the Muslims (Isis are Sunni not Shia or ala white) joined Isis they might be able to carry out mass suicide bombings but they would never rule any of these countries.

15. it was a.hyperbole, but there are a lot of smart Muslims in first world ccountries.

In fact if population trends.continue Muslim populations will gain the voting advantage

-yuri

16. I don't think Israel created Isis, can you provide a source?

Though I can see why Israel would want to take responsibility for Isis.

-yuri

17. a lot of ppl hold tht belief. some go so far as to claim al-baghdadi is an Israeli agent

18. Wasn't being serious lol

Although there are plenty of people who swear Israel is behind ISIS.

19. people say American wwas behind alquida too

Whatever

Foreign policiy and imperialism cause instability regardless of intent

-yuri